20 questions and deep throating~8

Today was the day. Aliyah was gonna suck my dick. We were siting under my stairs counting down,
"3,2,1" she said and unzipped my pants.
Aliyah's pov
I unzipped his pants and saw his freshly cut dick. I slowly licked the tip tasting some pre cum. "Don't tease baby" he said. I then shoved him in my mouth and took the rest with my hands. His eyes were shut closed and he kept cursing. He tangled his hand in my hair. "I'm about to cum" he said so I started going harder. I sucked one more time and he jizzed all in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop. I wiped my mouth and crawled out of his stairs. "Your really good at that" he said zipping his pants. I just nodded and went to the kitchen to eat.
"Let's play 20 questions" he said and I agreed.
"Ok u go first Carl"
"Ok what's your secret talent?"
"I know how sing and rap I guess" Carl looked suprised that I can rap and sing.
"Woah that's cool now ask me somthing" we kept playing and it was Carl's last question he was asking me.
"What's somthing u never told me?" I searched my brain for and answer and bing it came.
"I have 3 brothers" he spit out his water all over the counter.
"What?!?"
"Yea there's Jeremiah he's 19, jaylen 17, and my younger brother Bryson 15"
"What terry has other kids and how come u never told me about them?"
"Well there not Terry's kids some other guy my mom fucked and idk thought u wouldn't wanna know"
"Where are they"
"Well there still on the west side living with Jeremiah but there moving over to the south side!"
"Why are u happy there probably gonna best my ass for dating u and why are they coming out here?"
"They might only if u hurt me or anything like that and I might live with them"
"And I'm finding this all out right now" Carl said sternly more angry.
"Well were not married and it's not a big deal if I'm living with them or not!" I said rasing my voice.
"You know wh-" Carl was cut of by my phone ringing. I picked it up and said, "hello what the fuck u want" annoyed.
"Chill the fuck out its jeramiah and we out side Mickey place and tell him to come out I wanna see him"
"ITS U OMG I MISSED U IM COMING!" I yelled hanging up. Carl looked at me confused while I ran out to hug my brothers. Mickey came out asking why I was yelling. When he saw them they talked for a few min.
"Aliyah go get your stuff" jaylen said I nodded and I got my stuff. I was moving 2 blocks away it wasn't that big of a deal. I hugged Mickey and Mandy and thanks them so much for letting me stay there. Carl hugged me even tho he was mad.
When we got there I saw a middle class house. It's better than Mickey and Mandy's house for sure."here's home" Bryson said putting his shoulder around me. I got my bags and walked in. It smelt really good and there was already furniture. I went to my room and fell asleep.
I woke up the next day and got dressed.

   When I got to school I saw some guys talking to Carl

When I got to school I saw some guys talking to Carl. I ran over there and tried to hug him. He pushed me off so I just left pissed. My first period is Chris and Carl. I sat next to Chris and told him what happened. I put my head on his shoulder. Carl came in and looked over at us. He just looked annoyed and sat next to Stella. I'm not gonna chase Carl if he wants to lose me the best thing that ever happened to him so let it be.
Half way through class Stella sat on his lap. I just sighed and looked at Chris. He looked sad for me but I didn't want pity I wanted to go over to stella and drag her by her dry ass hair.
I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was walking back to class stella came up to me. "Ok so what's gonna happen is u lay off Carl so he can be with me who he's meant for ok slut" Stella said I just scoffed and said, "bitch don't think that Carl actually wants u your a rebound get that through your big ass head" I said and turned on my heels to get to class.
When I was walking home I felt somebody yank my hair and pull me down. I looked over and saw Stella with 7 girls with baseball bats. I didn't know what to do so I just fought Stella on the floor but there's baseball bats swinging at me. One girl hit me so hard I blacked out. When I woke up I was still on the side walk. I got up and tried to walk home. I was walking and saw the gallaghers house. I got all the power in me and and ran inside not even knocking. "Where the fuck is Carl" I yelled at lip and Ian. When hey saw my face that was pouring blood they pointed upstairs. I walked up there and when I walked in his room he was sitting there peacefully listening to music. I ran up and decked him in his nose it started pouring blood.
"Ahh what the fuck was th-" he stopped when he say my face.
" baby what happened" he asked cupping my face. I pushed his hands of and said
"Your little slut and her friends jumped me" I hissed and with that I ran down stairs.
"Woah what the fuck happened!?" Fiona's and Debbie asked
"Carl got me fucking jumped my girls with baseball bats!"
"Carl what the fuck?!" Lip said
"Now if I will excuse my I'm about to beat a bitches ass"
"I wanna come" they all said even including Carl. I just shrugged and we all walked to my house I called jasmine up and told her she was so mad she said she would be over in 5.
When we made it there my brothers were watching tv.
They asked what the fuck happened I didn't want Carl to get jumped by my brothers do I just said some girls jumped me. I went up stairs put on a sweatshirt leggings and Timberlands.
When I went down stairs my brothers were dressed . We all walked down the street looking like a gang. When I walked to Stella house I barged in and dragged her by her hair out of her house. "So u wanted to jump me hoe" I said jumping on her I kept punching her then jasmine came and was punching her face and stomach I then got up and started kicking her with my timberland. I left a mark on her face from my shoes. My brothers had to pull me off.
When we got home my brothers and jasmine started cracking up.
"What are y'all laughing at"
"U fucking A-Town stomped that bitch and left a timberland mark on her face" Bryson said in between laughs.(if u don't know about Chicago A-Town is a place on the south side) "u did that hoe dirty" jaylen said. We all laughed and went to sleep.

Hello my beautiful people this chapter is hella long only bc I dot to have school and yea That's it so hope u enjoy tell your fuckin friends to read and have a good old time Bitch