Me: You can't tell when someone wants you for you

Y/n: What you mean?

I didn't take my eyes off the road mainly because I didn't want to see her facial expression.

Me: What I mean is that what you think is something totally different then what they think

Y/n: I'm not understanding what you're telling me...stop beating around the bush just say it

Me: Fine... he doesn't really want you he want something else you see what Bruno did to you and you said the same thing about him

Y/n: so they just want pussy? Huh? so is that all you want from me also?

Wtf...

Me: What???? Now know you know better y/n don't even do that bruh

Now she just pissed me off why would she even say something like that. We pulled up to the studio and she got out and slammed the door. I don't know what came over me but I got out and slammed the door too but I went and pulled her arm and made her face me.

Me:Don't slam my fucking door

Y/n's POV

First he tells me that men only want me for pussy now he's putting his hands on me.

Me:Or what?

We stared at each other and I snatched my arm away from him and kept walking. I hate when he gets like this. There was music playing so I just went in the door where it was coming from and there he was. In all black with his hair half up half down he was the most beautiful man I ever seen. I went and got behind a couple of people and started recording him.

The look on his face made him even more sexier. After he got done dancing they played my song but I sure wasn't about to go out there and dance In front of him. He went over to lil mama and let her dance I don't know her name so I'll just call her lil mama. I watched him walk around and Jesus blessed me when he lifted his shirt up. They let this other guy dance then it was his brothers turn. Even though they look just alike he was more beautiful the other one was sexy but he was beautiful. When the brother started dancing we made eye contact but it was only for like 3 seconds and he continued dancing. Then he stopped and he started dancing they both were amazing. After he got done there was this guy sitting in front of me and he got close to him shook his hand. They wrapped up everything and I wasn't really feeling well so I decided to look for Jacob. He was probably in our studio so I went in there and he's all up on some girl.

Me: Really?

Jacob: Really what? What do you want?

Me: So you're just going to fuck some braud in our studio.

Jacob: She not some braud.. give me one second babe I'll be right back.

He got up and forced me out the door.

Me: Babe? Really?

Jacob: Why didn't you knock in the first place?

Me: Excuse me but last time I checked that's my studio.

Jacob: Just go home I'll be there soon