She shot her signature smile to everyone in every corner of this hall before she bowed down along with the claps of the students filled in this big room.

Accidentally i look around and to my right side chairs to see the face that i saw him with Ah Ri earlier was sitting not too far away from my place. He had his arms crossed as smiling towards the stage direction;

Is he smiling at her?

I frowned and deep down inside my heart i felt like i wanted to beat the crap out of that guy; but at the same time,i know i would only cause big problems around here especially i had no special reasons to beat him.

Of course you do you dumb ass, he just touched your girl.

Inner mind,please stop talking.

I let out a small clicked of a tongue,planning to stay here to rest myself for a while i guess;rather than touring around for this school in a hot weather while sooner or later i will be surrounded by fangirls.

Yeah, i'm good here.

Author

"Thank you for your hard work everybody! Now all that left is up to the food stalls in front and the people to set up the fireworks for tonight." Ah Ri panted as she placed the last speaker from the stage into the auditorium room.

"Are you kidding me? You worked harder than us."

Mari smiled at her as she drank up a carton of milk in her hands; along with Taehyung wiping off the sweats from all the carrying work we had done.

"Yeah,you've done so much today i bet you'll sleep early tonight." The male laughs as taking a seat on top of the speakers.

Ah Ri could only grin at them both after seeing the two love birds exchanging drinks.

She took a glance at the small black watch on her left wrist,afraid that her eyes might playing tricks on her; she lifts her wrist closer to her face and she squinted her eyes on it.

The watch struck past 2 and she remembered that she needed to meet Myungsoo by the infirmary at 2. But now that it was past through it; she widened her eyes and quickly grab her bag by the desk near Mari.

"I'm sorry i gotta go now!"

"Where're you going?"

"Somewhere!" Ah Ri quickly headed out from the room and dash through the hallways down the stairs to the infirmary. Not caring any other students are looking at her in an odd way.

Until she bumped carelessly onto somebody's shoulder but she only continued her way while glancing shortly over her shoulder; and not noticing who she had just bumped into.

"Sorry!" then rush down the stairs.

Donghae turns around slightly to see that girl running around again clumsily;and she does not even know it was him who she had just bumped.

"What's getting the President all rushing?"

Lee Hyuk Jae- his best buddy who stood beside him since earlier followed his gaze over the direction where the girl ran to.

"Beats me." he uttered.

"Let's just get to the class." Hyukjae-or Eunhyuk continued his way and walk ahead first.

"I know."

Donghae hesitantly followed behind him as the same time one question ran past through his mind.

Is she meeting someone?

Ah Ri

"Sorry i'm late!" I slide the door open abruptly into the infirmary.Scanning my eyes around hoping to find the familiar figure caught in my eyes...But no.