Chapter One: A Normal Teenagers Morning

~ Phone rings at 6:30am ~
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

You get up to hear your alarm going off. You go back to bed for a few seconds because you stayed up so late to prepare what you were going to wear and what bag you would take. You hear someone creeping in your room. " Get up , Get up!". It was your annoying little brother jumping on you to get you up. Shouting to get him off " Mum , tell George to get off me". Walking out your  room " Mum she won't get up ". Uhhh you say whilst you cover up your head with your pillow. " Another school that I'm a new girl in , I'm never going to have friends you know if we are going to keep moving " , shouting to make sure that your mum hears.

You walk to your bathroom to brush your teeth and have a wash. You go back to your room to put on some makeup ( not to much, so your freckles won't be invisible ). You put on your clothes that you picked yesterday with some black converses.

 You put on your clothes that you picked yesterday with some black converses

You curl light brown hair and grab your backpack. You turn to look at yourself in the mirror and say " This will be fun " before running down stairs.

~ Walking down stairs ~

As you were coming down the stairs you could hear your mum and brother cooking breakfast in the kitchen.You can smell your mum's delicious pancakes but you avoid them so that you won't talk to her. She saw you but before she tried to say anything you grabbed an apple and headed for the front door . As you opened the door you heard your mum from the kitchen say "have a great day at school sweetie". You closed the door behind you