Chapter 1

Note: It would be a sequal of Mirchi

Jai's POV:

I went to my father's home .Everyone was happy to see me.And Vennela came there to see me .She looked beautiful. She gave me a sweet smile. My father called me to sit on the sofa.

Meanwhile I saw my love,Vennela standing near the pillar and staring at me. She started making funny faces which made even me to do.

Meanwhile my father saw this and laughed at us and told
" Enough is enough, it's too late you both go to your room and sleep".Suddenly someone knocked the door.My father went to see who knocked the door and I also went along with him.

Then I saw a girl who was wearing doctor suit her face similar.
Then I remembered that she was my childhood best friend, Ananya.On seeing me even she realised me! We both hugged each other.Vennela was staring at us. I got that point that she was jealous on seeing us.

Vennela's POV:

I saw Jai hugging the girl .I felt jealousy . Then Jai saw that I was staring at them he smirked I looked away. Then I went to the room.

Jai's POV:

I asked Annanya " How are you Annanya , Long time no see. " She replied "Iam fine Jai , where you were for soo many years . How is your mother? " . Soon my smile disappeared " She passed away" I told her . I felt tears rolling over my cheeks. She hugged me tightly I felt comfortable . I broke the hug and I asked " what are you doing here? ".

She told " I got transfer to the village from Hyderabad government hospital ". I told " Come let me introduce my family members and my love".