Chapter 19: Skylar's turning.

Willow's P.O.V

Toothless roared again, but it wasn't pain or agitation it was excitement, he had found something. I leaped over to heads of my friends and dragons racing off further into the cave. 

"Quick!" Toothless called, I followed his voice, laving to land and fold my wings as the space grew smaller. I heard the thudding of feet behind me as the others ran to catch up with me. I walked out in to a huge cavern. There was abrely any light for me to see by, even with my enhightened sight. I couldn't imagine how dark it must be for the others. I saw Toothless standing by what seemed to be a forest inside the cavern itself. He was sitting by it and roaring occasionally, he seemed to be having a conversation with a nother Night Fury, who was somewher in the mass of trees. Turning to the others I notcied that they two had been observing the strange sight before us. Hiccup walked forward, drew his sword and began to hack at the plants and vines. I noticed the spots he had cut wriggling and walked closer my head towering over him. The vine that he had just cut was moving towards the other half, they joined back together. Hiccup was a good few feet into the mass of plants, behind him they were forming and closing him off from us. 

"Toothless, do something, stop the plants!" I growled spinning around to Toothless. He rose on his back legs and shot a plazma blast straight at the spot Hiccup had been moments ago. The fire seemed to dissolve into the plants. Hiccup continued to hack through, he ignored Toothless's roars. Throwing caution to the wind I jumped over the vines and into the forest, I grabbed Hiccup by the back of his shirt and started to back out. But vines had latched on to my legs and were slowly pulling me into the forest. I struggled back trying to pull free but it was no use, suddenly I felt a thick tail rap around mine and haul me out. I fell down on my back, dropping Hiccup in the process who was caught by Toothless. I sat up and looked around for my rescuer. I came face to face with a silver dragon with winding blue streaks. My dragon instincts kicked in and I leaped at the unknown dragon. We fell to the ground, me on top of him holding my claws at his throat. 

'Willow! Stop!' Skylar's voice cried in my mind.

'Don't distract me.' I pushed my claws further to the dragon's throat and was about to ask who he was when I was interupted yet again. 

'It's me! Skylar, I'm the dragon!' I looked into the other dragon's eyes and saw their familiar blue. 

'But...how?' I asked getting off him. 

'I don't know!' He got up and examined his new found form. Then he looked from his scales to mine, comparing the identical silver and the other colours weaving through it. Then he looked at Sapphire and Felix who were just as astonished as everyone else in the room. I flashed back to when Skylar had told me the story of the three power users, if we were both shapeshifters, then that meant... we were related, for real this time. I looked into his eyes and realised that he too had comprehended this. I had just kissed my cousin.....

"Ok so Skylar's a dragon as well?" Tuffnut asked bracking the silence. Skylar shook his head as though breaking out of a daze. 

"Who cares, there's a Night Fury in there and we need to help it!" Hiccup shouted above everyone who had began asking questions. 

'Wait' Skylar said. He must have spoke in everyones minds because they all turned to look at him. 'I didn't tell you, but a few days ago I recieved a visit from a smokey beast, shaped like a dragon. They asked me to return what was theirs to them, I didn't know what they were talking about but once I realised what colour Willow was and heard about these silver dragons her father talked about, I put the pieces together. Willow and I, we have the same abilities as those draons-' 

'wait, we do?' I asked interupting him. He nodded before continuing

'The only difference between them and us is that we are bonded, we share a mind link with our dragons. So this smokey shape that appeared to me was a shapeshifter, he gave me one moon cycle to return his supposed 'property'. Only just now did I realise that he was speaking of Willow and I.' he continued on before anyone could stop him. 'They were there on the island, they were the fearmares, they entered your minds and found your wirst fears before showing them to you. They were trying to stop us from getting here.' 

"We can think about that later, we need to get this Night Fury out of here." Hiccup said sheathing his sword, "i'm going to need your help to get in, will you accompany me?" 

'Yes' I replied imediatly. I was as eager to get the Night Fury as Hiccup. 

'On one condition, we get to speak to him first, we have a few questions." Skylar said staring Hiccup down. 

"What if I say no?" He asked crossing his arms defiantly. 

'We don't know if it's a guy dragon, it could be a girl!' I exclaimed but of course was completely ignored. 

'Do you want to give talking to a dragon a try?' Skylar asked. Hiccup grumbled a fine and I turned to Skylar questioningly. 

'Why do we need to ask the Night Fury a question?' 

'Because, if I am correct, and I almost always am, the Night Fury in there is the one that gave us our power.' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: So I would like to welcome Toothless again:D 

Toothless: Hello:D 

Me: So Toothless, TallesSilver would like to know if the fearmares affected you at all when you were on the Timberjack island?

Toothless: Thankfully they didn't *Phew* But it pained me to see how hard it was on Astrid and Willow... and maybe Snotlout... maybe. 

Me: Well that was a quick Q/A thanks Toothless. Oh and TallestSilver also says your amazing. 

Toothless: :D thanks:D Well I can deal with that, but please stop making other dragons (and humans...Skylar!) bow to me, it's kinda imbarrassing. 

Me: Will do:D 

Anyways peeps, I won't be updating for a while coz i got school and all, and then I'm busy over the weekend.. it's ma B-day yayayay. It would mean loads to me if I could make it to 50 followers by then, so please tell everyone about my account:D 

Love

💙ToothlessLover777💙