Chapter 15: Break up

Astrid's P.O.V 

Hiccup and I were sitting at the table looking at all the records of Night Fury sightings along with the Book of Dragons. We had been searching for anything, anything that described what had happened with the Night Furys, but there was nothing. We hadn't put anything in the Book of Dragons, for fear that it may be stolen. But it seemed that all that left of the great power of the Night Furys were only existent in our memories. I was pondering over this when there was a knock at the door, Hiccup went to answer and I stayed looking at the 'sightings' of Night Furys, they were weird pictures that looked nothing like Night Furys. Looks like no one had actually seen one and just done it for the publicity. 

"Astrid?" Hiccup asked walking back, "Willow wants to see you" 

"Ok" I said 

"She asked for you to go out there." He said jabbing his thumb behind him. 

"Ok," I said uncertainly "you keep looking." 

I found Willow on the steps of Hiccup's house, her head was in her hands. "Willow what's wrong!" I gasped coming and sitting beside her, placing an arm around her. Willow was my friend, and had helped me when I was getting over Hiccup, which didn't work, but still, I wasn't about to leave her alone. 

"My life is just so messsed up!" she sobbed

"What do you mean?" I asked unconvincingly. She looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Oh come on Willow, you turn into a dragon, do you know how cool that is?" 

"You think so?" she asked sniffing.

"Yes!" 

"Well it seems your the only one." she mumled crossing her arms in a pout. "Skylar and Fishlegs don't agree with you, Skylar thinks if I lose it again then i'll go around killing people, and Fishlegs well he-" she banged her fist against the step in frustration. 

"Willow what did he say back in the cove?" I asked quitely, slightly afraid of the answer. Skylar and Willow had been pretty pissed so I'm guessing it wasn't good. 

"He... He called me a freak, he said oh great, another freak." 

"That's horrible, why would Fishlegs say something like that?" I asked, Fishlegs was the kind guy on Berk, everyone liked him. 

"Men do weird things when people get inbetween them and their girls." She said scornfully. 

"What do you mean, Fishlegs new Skylar was your cousin." I said confused. 

"Well.... he's not" she said sheepishly. 

"Oh, so is there something going on between you?" 

"What, no!" 

With the little light from the torches that lined the streets, I could just see a blush. 

"You do!" 

"No I don't."

"Willow if you like him, you need to break up with Fishlegs, you can't lead him on." I said seriously. 

"I know." she mumbled

"Then you do like him!" 

"I thought I did but maybe not." 

"Why, I reckon you guys would make a great couple." I said 

"No-" 

Willow was interupted by Stormfly coming over and growling at her, she growled back, man was that weird. 

"Oh no, Fishlegs is looking for me, Astrid can you hide me!" she whispered 

"Yeah come on." 

We ran up the stairs and I opened the door, "Willow isn't here ok Hiccup." I said sternly, Hiccup wasn't the best of liars. There was a knock at the door, I shoved Willow under the table and told her to be quite. 

Love in the Time of Dragon Riders 2 (HTTYD FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें