Chapter 4: The New Timberjack

Toothless's P.O.V

I listened closely as Willow and Felix recounted the events from last night, or rather this morning. 

"Wait so your saying this island appeared out of nowhere?" I grolwed uncertainly. I heared a very dragon like squeak and watched as my son Ash scampered up to Willow and ran around her legs. 

She laughed before picking him up, he was only about a foot long. I ignored them and sat in deep thought wings folded by my side. 

"Ash go back to mummy" I warbled. 

He jumped out of Willow's arms and looked up disappiontedly 

"But daddddd" he whined. 

"Come on Ash." said Willow gesturing for him to follow. I gave her a thankful nod. 

"What should we do?" asked Felix.

"Nothing, for now." I growled looking back at Hiccup's house. "Hiccup is under too much stress, we cannot dump this on him now." stressed about Astrid 

"Toothless are you sure, I mean, he would want to know." 

"Yes but now is not the time." I growled and was about to set off back to Shadow and the kids when a thought struck me "do not tell the other dragons either." 

"Alright." he growled, before roaring Willow's name. 

Willow climbed onto him and sat on his back legs crossed. I watched as they took off, soaring away over Berk. 

I walked back to Shadow who was sitting up and watching the sunrise. I warbled happily as Jem and Ash scampered up to me and climbed up my wings. 

"What was that about?" Shadow growled. 

"I will tell you later." 

(About midday)

Felix's P.O.V 

"Do you think Toothless made the right decision not telling Hiccup." Willow growled from the ground near me, she had a book in her lap along with the notepad she had taken to the disappearing island. 

"I am not sure.... he is just worried about him." I replied. "How are you going with the translations?" 

"Well it's all very confusing but so far I have got, identity, come, ask, guidance, task, threat, and then there's the last one which I can't seem to get anything on." she growled, shutting the books. 

I watched as she ran back inside, I slithered over to her window and put my head through. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as she pulled up a floorboard. 

"Hiding it" she said simply placing the two books underneath it. She then went and sat on the bad and looked at the wall deep in thought. Out of nowhere she said "what was that thing in the temple?" 

"I am not sure." I growled my, mind flashing back to those gold eyes staring at me through the darkness. 

"Well why don't we go and find out?" 

"No, absolutely not!" I growled alarmed. 

"Oh come on Felix!" she whined crossing her arms and trying to stare me down. 

I would not admit it but I was quite interested to see whether the island was there, it had literally popped out of nowhere. 

"Well I suppose-" I began but Willow had already sped out the door. I laughed and withdrew my head. 

Willow's P.O.V

"Is this not were it was before?" I growled loudly at Felix over the wind. 

"Yes, I am certain of it." he replied.