Eighteen

" What are y'all doing in there " Dinah rolled over placing her pillow over her head in hopes of drowning out the loud banging noise but it didn't help not one bit.

She felt Jonah move around a little beside her signaling it was time for her to wake up since once he was awakened out of his sleep he was up for good.

She laid there for a second taking deep breaths before wildly sitting up and fiddle around the bed in search of her socks that must've slipped off while she was asleep.

She sat there a little longer staring at the wall hearing the noise get louder and louder, she finally ripped her eyes from the wall to look over at her baby brother just to see him laying there looking at her with big doe eyes " I know man they woke me up too " she reached down and slipped her socks on before getting out the bed since she hated how the cold floor felt against her bare feet.

Dinah stood there doing a few stretches to loosen up her body for the morning, she reached over and tossed Jo onto her hip before finally making her way down the hall to her twin brothers room " I told y'all about just getting up " she yelled out while opening their door just to see them still laying there peacefully sleeping.

She looked over them for a few seconds just to turn around and look into Chris room  to see him doing the the same " that only means one thing " she looked over at her baby brother gently tapping his nose " It must be the door " she watched him double blink a few times " You look like you want to say Duh Jo " Dinah lightly smiled before slightly jumping due to the banging on the door.

She took slow steps as she tried to figure out who could it be, she knew for a fun fact that it wasn't Normani since her pride was still hurt.

She also knew it wasn't Camila, She ruled out a few more people before finally making it to the door.

She placed her hand on the door knob and slowly opened it before feeling a hard push from the opposite side " it don't make no damn sense " she froze due to the sound of the voice " I gotta bang on my own damn door who died and gave you the right to change the fucking locks "

Dinah just stood there gripping onto her baby brother like he was the one who was suppose to protect her.

She felt her whole body shut down she felt every ounce of her breath leave her body once she had finally came face to face with her mother.

" Why you standing there looking so shocked " she spoke reaching over to take Jonah causing Dinah to grip onto to him tighter, Her mother paused mid action looking at the arms that were securely wrapped around Jonah.

She stepped back a few steps before looking up into Dinah's cold hazy eyes " If you don't give me my child " she hissed out in a low demanding voice " you'll end up on the other side of this door so fast you'll think you were a relative of the flash " she lent in closer retrying her action again just to get the same response she had before " You think I'm playing with you? Do I look like some kind of game " her mother balled her face up reaching to grab Dinahs wrist just for her push her hand away " No " Dinah whispered lowly not wanting to frighten her baby brother.

She watched her mother stand there with a look on her face she knew all to well " I won't allow you to hurt me anymore " Dinah forced the words out her mouth before she allowed her mother intimidation ways scare her from saying how she felt " For years I've bottled up all the hurt and pain you've caused me and I'm tired of doing it, I'm tired of making other people pay for your mistakes " she spoke with trembling lips " I'm tired of feeling so unwanted and emotionless when I have somebody that cherish every inch of the ground I walk on, but I can't appreciate it nor reciprocate the love they have for me because I don't know what love is " she felt her voice get louder and louder as she was finally letting what she had been holding in for so long out.

Dinah gripped onto her brother a little more tighter while she blinked back the tears that so badly wanted to come out but she refused to allow her mother be her weakness anymore.

She refused to allow her to control her emotions and the way she thought, She no longer wanted to be that caged bird that so badly wanted to spread its wings and fly but couldn't due to the fact she confined to one spot and one spot only.

Dinah no longer wanted to be her mother's inmate, she wanted to be free and today was the day it happened " why didnt you ever say you love me " Dinah questioned staring into her mother's face " I'm your child and never once did you say you loved me, maybe if you would've attempted to at least do that taking whatever you dished out at me would have been so much easier " she mumbled before dropping her head.

They stood there in pure silence for what seemed like forever but in reality it had only been a few seconds she finally looked back up at her mother before looking over at Jo " get out " Dinah snapped her head up just to see her mother inching towards her " get out and take them with you " she pointed over Dinah's shoulder causing her to turn around just to see Chris standing there with the twins holding onto his legs " I said get out " she repeated herself " We're going to do things a little different this time around I'm staying and y'all have to leave my new man doesn't like kids "

Dinah turned around clenching her jaw not even shocked by her mother's ways and words anymore, she didn't even say anything just stood there and watched her before finally turning around to go gather her and her brothers things.

Dinah momma will abandon her kids for the dick

😂😂😂😂😩😂