EPILOGUE: Two Years Later

It's been two whole years since I saw Paul, after ten years, and finding out he was an assassin and that my stepbrother wanted so badly to kill me. And also, since Paul saved me.

        He really did leave the business as did his father. They both wanted a good and as honest of a life that they could. Mainly for the sake of our daughter. Who is one years old and is as healthy as can be.

        Paul is really excited about being a father and wants a couple of more kids. Which I don't mind, but want to take care of this one first.

        Besides, we also need to focus on today and the next few days as we are going to be on our honeymoon. Yes, we are getting married today.

         I couldn't be happier and more excited to be walking down the aisle towards the man I have always loved. To my best friend. And damn, he looks sexy as hell right now as he's looking into my eyes while we're reciting our vows, then placing a ring on each other's finger. Then after the guy announces us as husband and wife, we kiss each other on the lips and the kiss quickly goes from being long and passionate to a hungrier and deeper kiss as everyone then begins to whistle and shout.

        We then take each other's hand and start walking down the aisle together after taking our daughter from my best friend's arms.

         After the reception party, Paul's dad told us that as his wedding gift to us, he had gotten us a room at a sandals resort in Tahiti with our own pool and spa in our room and that we needed to be gone for one week, not a few days, as he took care of our baby girl.

        Which at first, I wasn't too sure, seeing as how she's going through her terrible two's and everything. Though somehow, on the other hand, I guess we had nothing to really worry about cause she seemed to never act up with him.

        So after we said goodbye to everybody, Paul and I took a plane ride out to London, First Class. Which I never had thought I would ever be in. But that was the other part of the gift from his dad.

        Everything was going great. It seemed as though as soon as we landed and started our honeymoon, it was more than just a vacation.

         I love my life, my daughter and my husband. Everyday I am grateful and know how blessed and lucky I truly am.

        Someone once said that life was not about creating yourself. It was about finding yourself. And with what all happened to me. I've gotta say that I definitely found myself. And I gotta say, I love the way I've turned out, so far.

         I can't wait until the next adventure we have together as a family.

                       The End!