Chapter 19: Raptor in the Kitchen/ Getting the power back on

Start from the beginning

                             "Yes!" Muffet softly whispered. As she pushed herself out, and rushed forward, to where she could see Frisk was. Monster kid saw the whole ordele, and thought a plan of his own. He looked at the freezer, and then at the raptor behind him. If he could lure it in the freezer, and lock her or him out, that would almost certainlly kill it, over a period of time. Before he even thought of continuing to think through, Monster kid was already running. The raptor immediently jerked its head to him, as it lept off, right behind his tail, literally. Monster kid could here the clink of the feet stampeding right at him, it scared him out of his skin. When he finally made it, he accidently slid across, dodging the raptors attack. It ended up flinging all the way to a sort of cabneit seperator, which flung the contents out. Monster kid was trying deperatly to get up, his legs slipped at first, but he eventually got it. The raptor shook its head, and dashed at him, he was already almost out.

                            "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Monster kid screamed. He ran to the other side, and pushed as fast as he could against the door. RAAAAK, RAAAAAAAK, he was to weak for the raptor, as it continued to chew against the door, and rammed into it. He need help, he needed his sister and he need Frisk.

                            "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Frisk and Muffet screamed. They ran in for help, almost as if they heard his thoughts, as they pushed hard against the door, closing the raptor into to icy world, called the freezer. Monster kid had taken a rest by squatting against some of the pot and pans, and took in heavy breathes. No time, No time, Frisk thought, she grabbed hold of Monster kid, as he gasped in surprise. They ran across toward the exit of the room. The big one had gotten up and looked at them running away, it snared its teeth again, and made a sort of smile. They ran across the dining area, as they looked outward, they could see Sans and Toriel. The three of them lept into their grip, as Muffet started to point toward the kitchen.

                         "In there, in there, we locked one out," Muffet staggered. Sans had the reminghton in his hands, just in case.

                         "Control room, "Toriel whispered to him. Sans nodded his head, as he loaded it and they slowly walked backward towards the control room. They climbed up the stairs, as Toriel burst through the room to the computers.

                        "We need the phones!" Toriel shouted.

                        "Don't we need power?" Monster kid shouted.

                       "We need to reboot the systems!" Toriel shouted back. She went onto one of the monitors, and clicked the mouse to turn it on. Meanwhile, Sans tried to lock the the big one out, he realized that the door locks were NOT on.

                      "Tori! Door locks!" Sans shouted. He looked back down waiting for them to turn on. 

                      "Tori turn on the-," Sans started. He looked out the window, he could see her staring right at him. The big one puffed out her breathe onto the window, Sans stared in horrifying shock, amazed and terrified of the creature. She looked down, and so did Sans, he could see the door handle starting to open.

                    "NOPE!" Sans exclaimed. He grasped hold of the handle, the raptor barged into the door, releasing his grip on the reminghton. Toriel looked back, and started running too, she sat down and held it against her. The raptor was tough, it was like wrestling a freight train, she was heavy, and she was strong.

                  "TURN ON THE DOOR LOCKS!" Sans screamed.

                  "YOU CANT HOLD IT BY YOURSELF!" Toriel screamed back. The raptor screeched, and a huff of her breathe came out, all as she tried opening the door. Monster looked horrified, and so did Muffet, the only thing left too locking her out was.

                 "The monitor, "Muffet whispered. Frisk stared at her in confusion, Muffet looked back and ran to it, and clicked it on. Buttons appeared all over the screen, reset inter lock system, reset lodge security systems, interface, main control pannel. None of them looked like the right one she needed.

                "MUFFET HURRY!" Monster kid screeched. She went to main control, dozen of blue trayed, orange boxed systems laied infront of her. There were more then the original systems, but as she looked, she could understand better.

               "It's a unix system, I know this, it shows all the files of the park, I think I can get it on from here," Muffet whispered. The raptor continued to push against the door, the force was unbearable, Toriel stretched her foot to get the gun, but she couldn't do it. 

              "GAAAAAAAH!!" Sans screamed. Muffet used the mouse to head to one of the systems, it turned to tour vechiles, she knew this was wrong, she needed power to the island.

              "Wrong file sis! WRONG FILE!" Monster kid screamed.

              "I KNOW!" Muffet shouted back. She went to another system, this one was more related, but still not right, it stated, fence conditions and reboot.

              "PHONES! NOT JUST FENCES!" Monster kid shouted. Muffet was buzzing around the screen with her mouse, when she finally came to the power file. The raptors claws grasped hold of the door locks, as she pushed open as hard as she could. Frisk jumped up and down, you can do it, come on! She seemed to mouth it for her to understand, Muffet turned to the file, file: Dennis Nedry. She clicked on it, even though she thought it had nothing, to her surprise, she could see many itmes on how to turn on power. Sans and Tori pushed harder then the raptor, closing her out again from reach.

            "Please god Please god, Oh please work," Muffet whispered. She clicked on reset links, she closed her eyes, as each section of the park started lighting in green. She opened them, and she cheered, Monster kid and Frisk hugged her hard.

            "I always knew you could do it, "Monster kid whispered. The door's locks finally kicked on, Sans and Tori let go, as they could see the big one's attemtps to break in to their area. Tori and Sans ran over to the kids, and looked over the monitor.

           "What works?" Sans asked. Muffet smiled, she was exhausted, but happy and excited at the same time.

          "Doors, phones, security systems, you name it, we got it," Muffet said in disbeleif. She stared at Sans in joy, as he grasped hold of the phone and dialed up the saftey shed's number.

            "U-Undyne you'll be fine, "Alphys stuttered.

            "I know i'm not," Undyne whispered back. 

            "You'll be fine Undyne jus-" Hammond started. He heard something, it sounded like a ring of the phone. All of them looked surprised, had the phone been turned on? He turned around, they had! The phone blinked red on the side, as Hammond rushed over to it, and picked up.

        "Sans?" Hammond asked.

        "Mr. Hammond, the phones are working," Sans sighed in releif.

        "You all right? Children all right?" Hammond asked eagerly.

        "They're fine, got us in, call the mainland, tell them to send a damn helicopter," Sans sighed. Hammond was to eager, his friends and kids were alive! All he had to do was call main land and-. The group heard shattering glass, as Toriel, Sans, Monster kid, Muffet, and Frisk looked behind them.

       "THEY'RE GONNA BREAK THROUGH THE GLASS!" Toriel screamed. Sans gabbed the remighton and shot. Hammond could hear the shots, loud as day, as he heard the rest of the glass breaking, and the phone was left behind.

      "NO! YOU RAPTOR YOU STUPID!" Hammond screamed.