Chapter Twenty Seven - Embracing the Sky

As Sora walked towards him, Nathan gave him a stern expression. Sure, he was glad that things are finally over, that Avery was finally in jail, but he was still a bit angry that Sora kept his plan a secret, and that he gave him quite a scare.

Sora planned everything, and Kazuki was on it as well. Sora had Summers and his team arrest Avery's men without alarming Avery, and then they set up the trap for Avery. Sora switched places with Kazuki to make sure he is safe.

"I hope you're satisfied with Avery being in jail. You're not planning on doing anything else, are you?" Nathan said sternly as Sora stood in front of him.

"You look angry..." Sora said guiltily.

"Of course I am. What were you thinking? Do you even know how worried I was? You could have least told me what you were planning. I almost had an heart attack thinking that Avery had done something to you and Kazuki." Nathan paused for a while, Sora thought he was done, but there were still a lot of things Nathan wanted to say. "How hard is it to at least give me a heads-up. Don't you trust me? Do you think I would mess up your plan?"

"Sorry. It won't happen again." Sora said, sounding very apologetic.

"That's it? You're not going to explain yourself?" Nathan asked.

"I'm wrong. Forgive me." Sora added.

Nathan sighed. "Come here." He pulled Sora and embraced him tightly. "Stop scaring me like that. I can't take it. I'm serious."

"I know..." Sora said guiltily as he embraced Nathan. "It won't happen again, I promise."

"You're not hurt anywhere, are you?" Nathan asked as he gently pulled away.

"I'm totally fine..." Sora replied with a smile.

"SORATA! You bastard!!!" Henry shouted as he walked quickly towards Sora.

"Take it down a notch, reporters are coming." David warned as he walked just behind Henry.

"Take it down a notch?" Henry repeated sarcastically. "That's impossible. I need to teach this guy a lesson!" He pointed at Sora.

"They're together again?" Sora asked Nathan. "What's going on between those two?"

"I have no idea..." Nathan replied as they watched David and Henry.

"I know what you're going to say." Sora intercepted Henry's nagging. "I heard it all from Nathan already." He sighed. "I'm sorry, for doing something crazy again and worrying everyone."

"That won't cut it." Henry said, a bit irritated. "Let me punch you at least once."

"Sure, but you'll have to tell me what's the real score between the two of you." Sora retorted as he looked at David and Henry with a meaningful smile.

"What? There's nothing going on between us." Henry denied defensively as he blushed. "What made you think that something is going on between us?"

"Do you have to deny it that hard...?" David asked Henry, his voice seemed quite hurt.

Henry looked at Sora, who was looking at him with a meaningful and teasing smile, and then he turned to David, who was looking pretty disappointed and somewhat hurt. There was nothing Henry could do but sigh in exhaustion.

"Alright." Nathan said as he raised an eyebrow. "We should go, before reporters crowd us in."

"You three can go ahead, I still have something to do." Sora said. "It's nothing dangerous, official police business, and I would call as soon as it's over." He told Nathan as he saw the worried expression on his lover's face.