Chapter Sixteen - The Black Car

"What?" Nathan asked Sora as he drove. He could see Sora staring at him with a small smile.

"So, are you just going to hold my hand the whole time?" Sora asked as Nathan held his hand as he drove. Nathan had been holding his hand ever since dinner, and he only let it go for a few seconds at a time.

"I'm just taking advantage of this moment. Once I bring you back to the Manor, we'll have to watch our every move. I won't be able to even hold your hand." Nathan explained, sulking.

"I was thinking... maybe I could stay at your place tonight?" Sora asked.

Nathan's eyes shone. "Yeah, that would be great." He replied excitedly in an instant.

Each moment with Sora is precious to Nathan, especially those that they'll spend alone together. There was no way Nathan would let an opportunity to be alone with Sora pass.

There was a smile on Nathan's lips the whole time. He couldn't wait to get in his condo. Once inside, he could have Sora all to himself, they could do anything they want and be as intimate as they want to be without worrying about anyone seeing them.

Once inside the condo, Nathan was all smile. His heart beating excitedly. "I'll get you some change of clothes, you can take a shower, if you want."

Nathan was about to go in his room, but Sora grabbed the back of his shirt. "Nathan..." Sora called in a gentle voice. "Why don't take a shower together?" He asked with a small smile.

"Ehhh...?" Nathan was dumbfounded. His mouth agape and his eyes wide open.

Sora chuckled at Nathan's reaction. "I'll be waiting for you..." He said teasingly as he walked towards the bathroom.

With his heart beating faster by the second, Nathan was left frozen as his knees started to weaken. Sora's proposal was enticing, and many thoughts were running in Nathan's head. He calmed his nerves, slowly, but he didn't let his desire die down.

Nervously, Nathan followed Sora in the shower. With a towel around his waist, Nathan carefully stepped inside. The glass walls of the the shower was covered with steam, but Nathan could till see Sora's silhouette behind it.

Removing the towel from his waist, Nathan stepped inside the shower. The sight of Sora's naked body was more than enough to entice him fully. He stepped closer and slowly reached for Sora's back.

When Nathan traced his finger down his spine, Sora's whole body heated up. "SO you decided to join me after all."

"How can I say no to such an enticing offer?" Nathan replied in a sultry voice as he kissed Sora on the neck. "This is your doing, take responsibility." He whispered to Sora's ears as their bodies pressed together.

Sora reached for Nathan's head, without turning back, and pulled Nathan closer to his neck. "I have no problems with that. Should I start taking responsibility here?" He asked.

"Mmm... that sounds tempting." Nathan replied as kissed Sora's neck hard, leaving his mark. "I never knew you could be this seductive."

"Well, I sill have more tricks up in my sleeves, but we need to be in bed for me to show them to you properly." Sora said with a grin.

Those words turned a switched inside Nathan. He turned Sora around and kissed passionately. His tongue invaded Sora's mouth and kissed him without abandon. He held Sora at the back of the head, scruffling his hair as he pulled him closer.

Sora's hands were on Nathan's upper back, gripping his skin sensually as they kissed.

As it was his first time with a man, Nathan was both afraid and nervous, but all of those worries died down once he and Sora were on the bed. Nathan's uncertainty and awkwardness was masked with Sora's skills.