Chapter Twenty Three - Almost Engaged

Henry and David sat on the couch together, feeling embarrassed. Sora sat on the adjacent chair, his legs were crossed and his hands gripping the arm rest. Nathan stood behind him, holding back his laughter.

"Why are you two quiet? Explain." Sora's voice clearly showed his disappointment and anger. He looked at the two perpetrators with a serious expression.

"Ummm..." Henry was lost for words. "We got drunk and..."

"Why did you drink too much?" Sora continued, sounding impatient. "You know you get out of control when drunk. I always end up cleaning up your mess." He complained. "What are you going to do now?"

"I don't quite understand this situation." David said as he shook his head a bit. "We're both grown men, why do we have to get scolded for something simple as this? It's not like we did something..."

Nathan shook his head at David. Stop talking. He lipped.

"Can you take responsibility?" Sora suddenly asked David.

"Take responsibility? For what? Don't you think you're overreacting? We're both men, it's not like any of us can get pregnant."

"He-he's right. No one needs to take responsibility." Henry seconded as he saw the glint in Sora's eyes. Please don't do it. He pleaded with his eyes. "Why do anyone needs to take responsibility, that's ridiculous." He laughed awkwardly.

Sora's hands twitched when Henry said the word ridiculous. "Ridiculous?!" His tone raised. "What's ridiculous is how stupidly crazy you get when drunk!"

"Sora..." Nathan coaxed him down as he massaged Sora's shoulder. "Calm down."

"It looks like you two are already on each others' side. After sleeping together, are you finally getting along?" Sora added. "Well, if you're already getting along, then I guess there's no problem with..."

"Sora, let's not overreact about this. Let's be rational." Henry pleaded.

"I'm not overreacting. I'm being completely rational. You started this, I'm just finishing it." Sora said with a wicked grin.

Nathan was quite amused by the turn of events. He sat on the arm rest and placed his arm around Sora as the banter continued.

"We just slept together, is it really worth being that angry about?" David added. "It's just a one night stand, it's not like it's..."

At that moment, Sora snapped. He looked at David squarely, his eyes face was blank. "It's his first time." He said.

"Oh my god..." Henry sighed in embarrassment as he closed his eyes and covered his mouth with his hand.

The room was quiet for a moment, and was only broken when David spoke. "So it's his first time doing it with a man, it's not like it's any different from sleeping with women. Well, it's a bit different, but... you know what I mean." He said looking at Nathan, looking for support.

Nathan shook his head. He opted to stay out of it, so he wouldn't have trouble with Sora afterwards.

"It's his first time... with anyone." Sora said nonchalantly.

"Oh god..." Henry sighed again. He was practically shrinking in embarrassment at that very moment.

"Ehhh....?" David was confused.

"To put it bluntly." Sora said. "You took his virginity."

The room fell silent once again. There were confusion and surprise in David's face. Nathan was shocked as well, but not as much as his friend who took the virginity of Sora's brother.