Chapter Five - The Beginning

"It's simple. I want Nathan." Kazuki said with a smile. "I want to get closer to him."

David chuckled the moment he heard Kazuki's request. "You're really interesting. Nathan is your cousin; did you forget that? Being interested in him, is useless, you would get nowhere with him. Your cousins, there could never be anything between you but just that."

"That's exactly why I want to get closer to him." Kazuki replied resolutely. "He's my cousin, and yet I feel like we're worse than strangers. I just want to get along with him. I'm well aware that we're cousins, don't worry. I'm not a fan of incest."

David grinned and then placed his hand behind Kazuki's waist and then pulled him closer. "I'll help you get closer to Nathan, but first, we can get really close to each other." He said as he pressed their body together. "What do you think?" David asked as he leaned closer, his lips almost touching Kazuki's.

Nathan had called David countless of times, but he wasn't answering. "Shit! David, answer your phone." Once he got back to the hotel, Nathan ran as fast as he could. The sight that welcomed him once he opened the door of the hall was quite surprising.

Kazuki had David's right arm locked behind his back while bending his wrist. Using his other hand, Kazuki held David at the nape and forced him to face the floor.

It was quite shocking, since Nathan knew how athletic David is, and Kazuki's built looked like he could be blown away by a strong wind.

"I'm not that easy." Kazuki said as he let go of David.

"You're rough. I like that." David said as he composed himself.

"You should really shut up when I'm patient with you." Kazuki said as he pushed down on David's neck.

"What kind of game is this?" Nathan walked towards the two, holding off his laughter. "I didn't know you like this kind of play, David."

"What are you doing here? I thought you went back to the office." Kazuki asked as he let go of David.

"Yeah, Nathan. What are you doing here?" David's tone was full of irritation.

"I changed my mind about leaving Kazuki here." Nathan replied as he cleared his throat. "There are documents in the office waiting for him to be reviewed." He said as he turned his eyes to Kazuki. "Let's go."

"How suspicious..." David muttered as he watched Kazuki leave with Nathan.

When Kazuki returned to the office, he was welcomed by intense look that was followed by a scolding from Paula. "Where did you go? Do you know what time it is? It had been more than three hours since lunch break was over, and you're only returning now! Who do you think you are?!"

"Lower your voice, Paula. It's irritating." Nathan said sternly as he walked inside the office. "Kazuki was with me. We inspected the runway. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Ehhh?" Paula was taken aback. "No..." She went quiet and everyone in the room looked at each other quietly.

"Then go back to work, we're busy as it is." Nathan ordered before going back inside his office.

That was the first time that Nathan ever stood for him. Honestly, Kazuki felt great. He felt really happy. Because through that, he could feel that, even if just a little, Nathan does care for him.