He chuckled. "You seem nice."

I shrugged. "I try. You seem nice too."

Again, he chuckled. "I don't try."

"That's good. That means it comes easy for you to be nice."

"Yeah, I guess." He sighed.

"So, you're on the basketball team, right?" I asked as we turned the corner.

He nodded. "Basketball and track."

"So... y-you know A-Adam?" I asked quietly.

Trip smirked. "You like Adam?"

I shrugged. "Not really."

"Too bad, he sure as hell likes you." He muttered.

"He talks about me?" I squealed.

He laughed and we came around the corner again, completing the first lap. "Are you kidding? You are all he talks about."

"B-but that makes no sense." I groaned.

He smiled. "Sure it does."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Hope you like running fifteen laps a day." I sang.

He smirked and sped up his pace, speeding ahead of me. I chuckled and matched his pace again.

"Got to do better than that to beat the unbeatable." I smirked as I ran past him, finishing my second lap.

When I finished my third lap, Trip was only barely half way done.

The whole class started booing, except for Ariana, Luke, and Jack, who were cheering.

I did a sweet, small bow before running over to my friends and wrapping my arms around Luke.

"You owe me, big time." I grinned.

He chuckled. "Of course, you did great, though."

I scoffed. "Duh?"

He messed up my hair. "Cocky much?"

I messed up his hair back. "Don't you forget it."

"Okay, we have enough time to run a few laps. Get started, Team Trip." Mrs. Jacubs announced.

Collective groans rumbled from the other side of the bleachers as they stood up and started running around the track.

"You guys can go get dressed." She said to us.

We smiled then stood to our feet and started walking towards the locker rooms. 

"You're the best, Lindsay!" Jack called, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. That's kind of weird, since we don't really talk at all.

I chuckled awkwardly and smile. "Thanks, Jack."

I quickly got dressed and walked to my last period, side by side with Adam.

"So we're still on for tonight, right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yup."

"Do you like peporoni? I was thinking we could order pizza or something." He said.

"Y-yeah, sure." I choked. He wanted to have dinner with me?! Ohmygoodness!

"Great." He chirped. "It's a date."

"It is?" I squealed as we walked into the class room.

He gave me a little smirk. "Not like a date date. But a date like, something planned. Isn't that what people say nowadays?"