Motivational Quotes #3,801-3,850

Depuis le début

(3,820) Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
Unknown

(3,821) Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
Unknown

(3,822) Someone once told me that 'time' is a predator that stalks us all our lives. But I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it'll never come again.
Unknown

(3,823) Distancing has 3 reasons:
Either you hate that person, you want to move on, or you're too afraid to fall in love.
Unknown

(3,824) The distance between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.
Tommy Lasorda

(3,825) To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

(3,826) So much harm comes into this world when the wrong thing is said. But that's nothing compared to the pain from what goes unsaid.
The Book of Lies, Brad Meltzer

(3,827) If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

(3,828) Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
Henry David Thoreau

(3,829) You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Zen in the Art of Writing, Ray Bradbury

(3,830) I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
Oscar Wilde

(3,831) Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's fake.
Unknown

(3,832) Ignoring your passion is slow suicide. Never ignore what your heart pumps for. Mold your career around your lifestyle, not your lifestyle around your career.
Unknown

(3,833) Sometimes you've got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding you.
Unknown

(3,834) We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
Maya Angelou

(3,835) The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there.
Vince Lombardi

(3,836) None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

(3,837) Formula for success:
Under promise and over deliver.
Tom Peters

(3,838) If you truly want to chase after something until the end, you have to put down restraints and everything else in order to pursue it.
Yukihira Souma, Shokugeki no Souma

(3,839) The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.
Jim Goodwin

(3,840) Never believe you are above or below anyone. Keep a humble spirit.
Brendon Burchard

(3,841) It's life's job to push you to your limits. It's your duty to push back.
Andrew Simpson

(3,842) Life is a story. Make yours the bestseller.
Unknown

(3,843) We're all so desparate to be understood, we forget to be understanding.
Unknown

(3,844) She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished; how beautiful it was that she always chose herself.
Unknown

(3,845) The goal isn't about the money, the goal is living life the way you want to.
Unknown

(3,846) They want to see you do good, but never better than them. Remember that.
Unknown

(3,847) Don't judge a situation you've never been in.
Unknown

(3,848) Inside every person you know, there's a person you don't know.
Unknown

(3,849) A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.
Unknown

(3,850) The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
Unknown