Rich girls and boys were all over each other, encouraging words being exchanged, pushing them to draw some more money from their pockets and put it on the table just to watch it turn into colored coins in a game of luck and probability.

Shaking my head I walked in further until I noticed an artificial waterfall on the wall, on the far end. Grinning, I envied V for owning such a beautiful building and smacked myself for not having visited it earlier.

The water dropped gracefully from the top floor and disappeared into the basement. Little droplets flew into the plants rooted in pots, placed around the fall, making sure one wouldn't be able to push his/her hand into the water and contaminate it even if they wanted to.

As I got closer to the falls, I noticed that there was a perfect seating arrangement done around it. Pearl white couches with milky pillows and fluffy rug carpets lined the floor below. The right couch was left unoccupied, whereas the couch on the left was occupied by a single man.

Squinting, I stepped closer until I had a clear view of his face.

A white button down silk dress shirt that stuck to his body in all the right places, black pants and leather jet black shoes hugged his legs and feet.

A thin, shiny platinum bracelet wrapped itself around his wrist,  as he also adorned a sleekest ring I'd ever seen someone wear

A thin, shiny platinum bracelet wrapped itself around his wrist,  as he also adorned a sleekest ring I'd ever seen someone wear. The girls that passed by the falls eyed him from head to toe, smiles splitting on their faces as they intentionally moved closer to him, only to drop something and bend down to pick it back up, giving him a view of either their cleavage or the backside.

I watched as all their efforts washed down the drain. The man didn't bat an eyelash to any passing soul, be it male or female.

He had the body of an athlete and the face of a king. A face I was oh so familiar with. A face I recognized the moment I saw the Pictures. A face of Taehyung.

I bit my lip. Should I approach him? Should I not?

The confusion and uncertainty grew thicker as seconds ticked by and I only stood at a distance, staring at the man, relaxed against the couch with his hand extended along the backrest and his knees a few inches apart.

When I did decide to walk away, a sudden doubt made me stop in my tracks. Could Taehyung really be V?

I pushed the striking similarities between Taehyung's and V's appearances away and concentrated on their personalities. V was a gangster..someone who operates in the Underworld. On the other hand, there was Taehyung, who is exposed to the world, went out on a date with me and someone who has no ink on his criminal record.

There was only one way to find out.

Sighing, I motioned to one of the waiters who gave me a respectful nod before taking brisk steps towards my form. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen from my clutch, I scribbled down a note..and handed it to him.

"Give this to him" I ordered, pointing  at Taehyung.

"Sure, ma'am" the steward bowed before moving across the hall towards Tae.

I had my eyes fixed on the scene as Taehyung groaned before letting his long slender fingers pick the folded paper from the tray..a look of annoyance plastered on his face.

The way the waiter refused to let his eyes graze over Taehyung's face displayed the power and authority the latter possessed.

I noticed him asking a question or two and I could only assume that he was asking for the one who sent him the chit.

I was quick to hide behind one of the machines as the waiter and Tae turned to my direction to look for me. Scared and sorry, the steward apologized and left after a bow. Taehyung on the other hand, unfolded the parchment and his brows furrowed the moment he read the message, scribbled by me, in a slanted cursive:

" We know who you are. No more hiding, V"

----