Chapter 17. Happy Days?

Start from the beginning

I wasn't really expecting him to come up right away but he did. After putting Kai down in his crib, he walked by me and stood by the drawers where Kai's things were. I stared at him for a second but focused on my stuff right after. This silence is a bit awkward. After a couple minutes of no one talking, Calvin finally spoke. "Hey Gavin?" The softness on his voice and how quiet it was made me stop altogether. "Yeah?" I gulped. Without looking at him, I slowly dropped my shirt on the case, feeling that this was gonna be a serious one. "I'm sorry I didn't tell my parents the truth. I just didn't want you to feel like I was trying to save my own ass...again. It's just that was what I thought of without completely lying and my dad would notice. I promise I'll tell them myself about what I did. You won't get in trouble at all."

I nodded my head without saying anything knowing he can see me doing so. "It's fine. I don't blame you. But I really do hope we can tell them everything soon. I honestly don't feel good with lying to people anymore." It was my turn to watch him nod. I guess this is actually a good time to ask him something. "About what your father said...about being with that Leslie girl? Is that her name? Does that mean...you have like...a girlfriend back at home? Is she the one from that morning?" I honestly can't even look up at him but I was seriously curious though.

You know as if my son was going to have a step mother or what not I should know. I only want to know for that. For Kai.

"Um...yeah it was that girl. Her name's actually Lily, my dad obviously didn't think she's important enough to remember her name. Even though they've known I've known her for how long now." He laughed weirdly and cleared his throat seeing as I reacted this way. "But for your question, remember I did say, I don't have anyone with me. I had a thing with Lily before but that was it. I know we're not going to end up anyway and that was...stupid. But uh...yeah. She's not my girlfriend. No one is."

I hummed back in response. Frankly, I'm actually very happy hearing that he doesn't have anyone with him or at his mind at the moment. Having another confirmation just puts me in ease.

"Well, let's just get this sorted out and go back to your home. Don't want the King and Queen to have more time to evaluate or situation now do we? We'll get there, get things sorted out and do whatever comes in next. Thanks for telling me." I gave him a one sided smile and he gave me another one back. "Let's hope for happy days in the Palace, okay?" I nodded my head and agreed with him. "Happy days." Hopefully.

*****

Timothy~

"Oh my god, go die somewhere else you weeping pig." Tiff said as she threw a cushion at me. "You're a horrible twin." I said not really feeling up for beating her ass. "What's wrong with you? Every since you got that boyfriend mate you've become so much more emotional and...I don't know sensitive? You're like an overly dramatic teenage girl with her first love boyfriend that she can't see in the weekend or something. Plus, why didn't you tell me you were into boys anyway?" Oh Tiffany. I didn't know either.

"I honestly don't know Tiff, I really just can't help feeling this way. I don't know how long he'll be gone. We just met each other and got together but we're already being apart, we haven't even done anything!" I yelled finally lifting my head to tell her. She rolled her eyes and went back to reading her book. "One day you'll understand child." She got irritated again and threw a second cushion to my face. I didn't give a crap, I want my mate with me.

"Why don't you just go with them? I mean, you can meet his family up there too as he pretty much met ours. You two need to communicate and make out less." I raised my eyebrows at her and she gave me a blank stare. "Oh come on, we both know that's what both of you two like half the time. Horn dogs..." She muttered the end but I was still able to hear her. We don't just make out...we cuddle and talk too. Ughh, it's weird saying that, I haven't really been in a serious committed and intimate relationship in a long time. By intimate, I don't mean anything sexual but just that raw connection you just have with someone, you know?

"Speaking of the devil and the devil shall come." Tiffany said standing up still reading the book as she walks towards the door. That's when I finally realised that Daniel's here. I probably didn't notice being too lost in my thoughts. A wide grin entered my face as I watch Daniel running up to my house, watching a smile as big as mines grow on my face. "Have fun." Tiff sang. I rushed towards Daniel and gave him one of the tightest hugs. I don't know how anyone can reject this type of relationship and bond. It's the best feeling in the world. "I missed you." I told him still having a tight grip on him. "I missed you more." He chuckled inhaling in my scent.

"What brings you here?" I asked finally breaking away but our hands never left each other. "I need to ask you one thing." He said with a grin. I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head to the side. "You wanna go back home with me?" I must've smiled so big as he started laughing and I felt my face hurting. It's like he was thinking the same thing as me. "Only if you'll be with me for most of the time." He nodded his head and pulled me in for a kiss. Can't wait to know more about him.

**********

How was that? Yes? No? Sorry if it didn't satisfy you I wrote this in one go. I'm honestly stressing out about stuff right now and just wanted to write to relieve stuff and I did want to update so you guys can read.

I hope you Vote, Comment, and Follow! I'll be back soon.

(I promise to make it more interesting...)

~Strykly.