Ask you out for the first time

Gabriel eyeyey he is in this one!! :)

From: super-natural-imagines.tumblr.com/

Dean:

You were laying on the hood of the Impala, waiting for Dean and Sam to come out of the building, they were finishing up a hunt and you were told you had to wait outside. You were getting restless when all of a sudden Dean walked out. You sat up and looked over at him. He let out a large breath. 

"Everything alright? Where’s Sam?" Dean leant against the hood of the Impala next you you. 

"Finishing up with the bodies." You nodded and slide to sit on the edge of the car. 

"So I assume everything went swimmingly?" You asked Dean, he smiled a little and looked round at you. 

"Everything went perfectly." Dean grinned at you and you grinned back. The two of you sat in silence for a moment, waiting for Sam, then Dean turned to you again. “So, you hungry?" 

"Yeah, I guess." You shrugged, raising an eyebrow. Dean smiled. 

"What do you say, when Sam comes back, we drop him at the Motel and go get something to eat?" You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"Why are we dropping Sam off? Maybe he’s hungry too." You said and Dean let out a huff, he glared over at you slightly. 

"I mean, lets me and you just go out." Your eyebrows shot up and you swallowed slightly. 

"You mean, like a date?" Dean nodded and smiled a little shyly. You smiled widely. “Yeah, that would be great." Dean grinned over at you and you waited in comfortable silence until Sam came out. 

Sam:

"Hey, Y/N?" You looked up to see Sam stood on the other side of the room, he was fidgeting slightly and you raised an eyebrow. 

"What’s up?" You asked, putting down the book you had in your hand and turning your body to face him fully. He smiled and walked over to sit down on the bed. There was a moment of silence while Sam looked from you to his hands and then back to you, you raised an eyebrow and half smiled at him.

"Sam?" He looked back up at you. “Are you alright?" Sam looked up at you and he smiled as you looked confused. He let out a huff. 

"So, I was wondering, if you wanted to go and get a bite to eat?" That’s it? You thought to yourself, he wanted to ask if you wanted to get food. You raised your eyebrows. 

"Sure." You got up and Sam looked up at you, he then stood and grabbed your arm as you walked past. 

"No, I mean, as in, a proper sit down dinner. In a restaurant. With me." Sam looked at you for a moment and you felt realisation cross your face, he was asking you out. You looked at him with a shy smile. 

"I’d love to." Sam grinned and bit his bottom lip slightly as you let out a breathy laugh. 

Castiel:

You turned around to see Cas stood behind you and your hand flew to your chest as you let out a shaky breath. 

"Cas, what the hell?" Cas looked down at you confused and tilted his head slightly to the side. 

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned. You looked up into his face and sighed, you put a hand on his shoulder and patted it. 

"I’m fine, sorry, you just made me jump." Cas nodded. “So, whats can I do for you?" You asked raising an eyebrow and you saw Cas swallow and your confusion heightened. 

"Well, I was talking to Dean earlier, and he gave me some advice." You looked up at him and saw that he looked a little nervous. 

"And what advice would that be?" Cas, again, swallowed and looked down into your face and smiled slightly. 

"He told me that I needed to come and ask you if you were hungry." You furrowed your eyebrows. “Maybe I did that wrong." He thought for a moment, and then began to speak again. “Dean said, that if I liked you, I needed to ask you if you were hungry and that I should buy you dinner." You were surprised at first and Cas stood there patiently waiting for you to respond. 

"I assume you’re asking me out?" Cas furrowed his eyebrows. “Don’t worry." You let out a breathy laugh. “Yes, I am hungry, do you want to go now?" You asked, and Cas nodded enthusiastically. 

Gabriel:

You walked into your apartment and flicked on all of the lights, you walked through your lounge and stopped at the door. Something had caught the corner of your eye as you walked past and you quickly whirled around. You were on high alert as your eyes focused, however, what you saw made you sigh in relief. 

Gabe was sat there, quite happily, in one of your armchairs, staring up at you with a smirk. You glared at him slightly. 

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked him angrily. Gabe furrowed his eyebrows and fake pouted. 

"No ‘Hello’? That makes me sad, Y/N." You rolled your eyes and turned to walk away. He stood up and followed you slowly, he tried to stop himself from chuckling. 

"What do you want?" You asked him, getting annoyed with him a little. Gabe smirked as you turned back to see him stood there very confidently. Then he said one word that sent shivers up and down your spine. 

"You." You swallowed hard as he smirked at you. There was silence as Gabe let you come to your senses. You did quickly and your eyebrows furrowed. "So what do you say?" 

"To what?" You asked, he hadn’t actually asked you anything so for a minute of two you were a little bit confused. Gabe rolled his eyes slightly. 

"To a date? With me?" Your eyebrows shot up and you swallowed before smiling shyly and looking down at your feet. You then looked back up at him. 

"Sounds good." You said through a grin and Gabe smiled widely, obviously pleased with himself.