When You Sneak Out To Hunt By Yourself

From:littleplanethuntress.tumblr.com/

Dean:

You knew you were a “big girl” and you can take care of yourself. Damn how much overprotective Dean was, you’re kick ass and he should know from the years you’ve been best friends AND in a relationship. 

Stepping out slowly from the motel room, you slowly close the door trying not to wake anyone. You then ran up to the nearest vehicle and hay-wired it, smirking in success. 

The destination of the Shapeshifters, which only happened to be three, was in a warehouse a couple blocks down the road. Inside your mind, you were praying that you can take them down and Dean would actually be proven wrong of you. All of it came in luck, and it did happen to do so.

The Shapeshifters were easily killed by you and nobody but you. Victory was your’s! Perhaps a cold, iced beer would be nice once you get back from-

"Dammit, _________! I told you these sons of a bitches can wait tomorrow-" Dean’s voice boomed into the empty warehouse, with Sam rushing behind him scanning the room, rifle tucked in his arms.

"Relax. They’re down." You rolled your eyes and laid a hand onto your hip.

Dean then blinked and saw the shredded skin onto the floor, then eyes flickering at you with a slight shine of surprise.

"You better not do that again." He murmured while pulling you into a tight hug, kissing the top of your head as you smirked.

Sam:

"Please stay here, ________. You were nearly killed the last time you snuck off from Dean and I’s sight! I get that you wanna snipe these guys away too, but-"

"Blah, blah, blah, Sam. I get it. Stay in the impala and sing happy tunes ‘till you guys get back!" You replied coldly.

Sam shook his head while smiling, kissed your cheek softly and darted off with his older brother down the hill into the old house of where Caroline Smith’s ghost was haunting at. 

You were glad Sam would be very careful of you and your life when it came to the danger, but it would always give you a feeling of reassurance and annoyance. The boy was a beautiful mess, yet, he was such an asscrack.

Checking to see if the coast was clear, you grabbed your Colt Diamondback and headed to the house. You then climbed the backyard fence to the bathroom window that was open. Scanning the room quietly, you saw the locket that belonged to Caroline and grabbed the lighter you had always kept in your pocket.

Setting the piece of jewelry on fire, you glanced around and saw Caroline starring at you and screaming. You then panicked and pulled the trigger of your gun, coming to realize that you chose to shoot a ghost. The sound of the bullet hitting the wall was echoing in the empty bathroom.

Sam and Dean then rushed up the stairs and saw you, staring at the burning locket and breathing unevenly.

"I said to stay in the car!" Sam raised a brow and checked your arms to see if you were harmed.

"Yeah and I wanted to win the lottery. Wake up, Sammy." You sassily replied.

Sam then chuckled softly, pulling you into a kiss.

Castiel:

Now that Castiel had fallen, it had been difficult for everyone for this new lifestyle. He could no longer heal everyone in a snap, he couldn’t use his normal angel abilities for the easy way out, and all in all, he was just a basic baby.

”__________, are you sure that is this safe? I understand that you want to move onto the next case..” He trailed off, eyes flickering around the motel room as if it was a new surrounding.

"Yes, Castiel! Listen, I’m just gonna-" You then cut yourself off, knowing he would spill everything if you were to just leave now before the guys came back from the gas station.

"Head to bed! Wake me up when they’re back." You kissed his cheek softly and plopped onto the couch, slowing down your breaths to make it believable that you had fallen into slumber.

About 45 minutes later, Castiel was asleep tangled into your legs. The guys probably were at the bar, since it was taking them a while. Sitting up slowly, you removed yourself from his grasp and walked out of the motel room, jogging to the nearby lake that apparently had the Loch Ness Monster.

Obviously this was a large creature for just one person to handle. But maybe just a peek of this damned creature wouldn’t hurt.

As you neared the lake, you stared off into the distance. The moon reflected off the water, the small sounds of insects creeking made the scenario more peaceful, and the rustling waves in the water created a calm function in the whole scene.

You then saw a shadow of a small child nearing off into the dock, getting ready to jump into the deep pits of the water in full clothing.

"H-Hey! You shouldn’t-" You then gasped aloud as the kid jumped in. Running after them, you dived in and felt something grab your leg. Coming to realization, you knew that the monster would sometimes create images into the eyes of the next victim to lure them in. Letting out a scream and all the air you had gaped into your cheeks, you cried out for Castiel whom probably was still asleep in the motel.

Suddenly, you were pulled out of the water and gasping for the air your lungs needed. You then looked up to see an alarmed Castiel glaring down at you. He then, too, was grabbed into the water once you gave a short smile.

Shrieking, you dived in once more to find Castiel being pulled in. You grabbed his tie and collar, yanking him up to the surface. Gasping for air once again, you tugged the two of you away from the water and to the rocks, gaining composure from what just happened.

"P-Please do not wonder off. You are lucky I have known the location of where the creature was at. And don’t you dare pull something like that again!" Castiel scolded.

You broke off into a grin, appreciating of how you saved his life and he saved his. "I don’t know, Cas. I liked saving your life. Feels great to feel the tables turn ever since you became human." You chuckled and kissed him softly.

Once you pulled away, you stared off into the water. In the corner of your eye, you saw Castiel shoot you a glare of your remark and a slight grin afterwards.