The thoughts they have when they see you wearing his shirt

From: super-natural-imagines.tumblr.com/

Dean:

Dean would watch as you slipped his shirt over your head and pulled your hair out, he ran his eyes over you and smirk ever so slightly. All you did was roll your eyes. You could still feel his eyes on you as you walked to the bathroom. It wasn’t long before you caught sight of him standing in the doorway looking at you in the mirror. 

"May I help you?" You said, raising an eyebrow and pulling your hair into a bun, not turning to face him. He moved over to you and wound his arms around your waist. He placed his face in the crook of your neck and pecked small kisses along your skin, all the while fiddling with the hem of his shirt. 

"You know, you looked really good in my shirt." He mumbled against your skin, again you rolled your eyes as you turned. His head dipped to catch your lips in a heated kiss and his hands moved under the cloth of his shirt and onto the skin of your hips and stomach. 

Dean liked the way his shirt looked on you, but, he much preferred how it looked on the floor. 

Sam:

In Sam’s button up flannel shirt you looked like you were in a dress, and Sam couldn’t help but chuckle a little. You snapped your head back and fiddled with the edge of the sleeve as a blush crept up your neck. 

"What?" You asked. Sam moved to the edge of the bed and ran his hands down from your shoulders until he was clasping your hands in his. 

"You look so cute." He placed a kiss to the corner of your mouth and your lips tugged into a small smiled as you shook your head. "No, seriously you do." You looked up into his face and grinned. 

Sam wound his arms around your waist and you put your hands on the sides of his face as you pulled him in for another kiss. This one a little deeper than the last. Sam squeezed you slightly as he clenched the fabric of his shirt in his hands. You pulled back slightly and smiled at him. 

"You should wear my clothes more often." Sam grinned and all you did was roll your eyes as you pulled him back in for another kiss. 

Castiel:

The crisp white fabric of Cas’ shirt hung slightly off your shoulders as you sat up in bed reading you book. Cas was stirring beside you and you looked down at him briefly, smiling slightly. His eyes cracked open and he rubbed them slightly before turning and looking up at you. He was silent for a moment, looking over you. 

"Is this mine?" He sat up slightly, toying with the collar of his shirt. You nodded at him, your eyebrows creased together in confusion. 

"Um, yes, I hope you don’t mind." You looked down at yourself and closed your book. "It was the closest thing I could get to without actually getting out of bed." You looked back up into the face of a smiling Cas. He leaned forward and kissed you gently. 

"Of course I don’t mind." He said when you pulled back you grinned up at him as you could feel him fiddling with the fabric, smiling at you all the while. Your hand found the back of his neck and as you toyed with the hair there, he leaned in again and kissed you once more.