What Turns Them On

From: twtomboy.tumblr.com/

Dean:

He thought it was really hot whenever you killed a creature on your own. Dean said that you being a strong, independent woman was on of the sexiest things that he's ever seen. One night, you, Dean, Sam and Castiel were going after a Wendigo, and you decided to after it yourself. The boys all objected, but you didn't listen. You went into the Wendigo's lair and came back ten minutes later with a few scars on your arms and face. Dean hugged you, glad that you were safe and asked how it went. "That son of a bitch almost got me its damn speed, but I still torched that sucker," you said with a smirk. Dean bit his lip, he loved it when you talked like that. "Hey, Sam," he said not taking his eyes off you, "how 'bout you and Cas head back to town. Y/N and I are gonna make sure this place is safe." "Sure, Dean," Sam replied knowing what his brother was up to. He and Cas went off leaving you with Dean. "What's up," you asked confused. "You. Me. Tent. Now," Dean said grabbing your arm and taking you into the tent with him.

Cas:

Cas groaned into your mouth. "Well, Castiel, that was something that I didn't expect from you," you said laughing a little. "I - I've never had that done to me before," he replied, "it felt like if it could heal any wound, or cure any disease. It even felt like it could give me back my grace." "Geez, Cas. All I did was bite your lip." "But it felt like I was flying in the sky. But now I have a weird feeling in my pants." You looked down at Cas's pants at the same time that he did. Then you walked out of the room you two were in and ran around Bobby's house shouting 'I gave Cas a boner, what do I do', while Sam and Dean laughed at you, and Bobby called you an idjit.

Sam:

He loved it whenever you spoke with some intelligence, Sam just thought that it was sexy. One day you two were at Bobby's with Dean and Cas because he had a new machete for you. You held the machete in your hands, admiring it. "The light illuminates off the blade perfectly," you said, "and it feels so lubricous too." Sam ran his fingers over the blade, knowing what you meant while Dean just stood there looking bored by your words. "What's up, Dean," Sam asked taking his hand off the machete. "Uh, nothing," he answered rubbing the back of his neck. "Are you sure? You look a bit absent-minded," you laughed. "Sure I'm sure." "You can be an ignoramus sometimes, Dean," you joked. "What did you just call?" "A dumbass," Sam said. He then grabbed your waist from behind and started to kiss your neck. "Sam, not now," you said trying to push him away. But all he did was pull you towards him and carry you to a spare bedroom.