They walk in on you singing under the shower

Ahaha I loved this one! It's from: supernatural-daydreaming.tumblr.com/

You stayed alone at the hotel room while the boys were out to collect some information for your current case. You told them you would go to town to interrogate a few people but eventually you decided to stay and hop under the shower. It was your favourite place to relax and as the hot steam cloaked your body you couldn’t help but start singing. At first you only mumbled the words but just a few minutes later you sang from the top of your lungs.

~Meanwhile outside~

Sam unlocked the door and the boys stepped in the hotel room. They were in the middle of a conversation when Dean suddenly whisperingly told them to shut up.

"Do you hear that?", he said and pointed at the bathroom door. Strange, muffled noises were coming from this direction.

"It can’t be [Y/N]. She’s in town."

"Let’s go and have a look" and with that they pushed one of them towards the door.

Dean:

Quietly he opened it and snuck in. You stood in the shower with your back facing the door and still giving a song. He tried really hard not to laugh and just stood there for a while enjoying the view before he finally shouted: “FALSE ALARM. IT’S JUST [Y/N]!” 

"HOOOLY SHIIT!", you screamed as you almost slipped and desperately tried to cover yourself at the same time. Dean nearly choked on his laughter while imitating your singing. "Ni-Nice voice, [Y/N]! Hahahaha Oh god!"

"Fuck off!" You tried to sound angry but couldn’t suppress a grin.

"Now, now, my dear don’t be so harsh…", he said still giggling. "Looking hot by the way." He eyed you up one last time, winked and finally closed the door.

Sam: Carefully he placed his hand on the handle and opened it. 

For a few seconds he froze. “OH MY GOD!”, he exclaimed.

"Sam?! What the hell are you doing?!" 

"Oh god I-I-I’m so sorry!", he stammered heavily and didn’t know where to look.

"Just give me the freakin’ towel you idiot.", you laughed.

"Yeah of course! sure!" He grabbed it and threw it in your direction. Quickly you looped it around your body and stepped out of the shower. 

"Nice voice." he said to break the awkward silcence. "Uhm, thanks."

Castiel: Without hesitation he walked straight towards the door and tore it open. 

"I thought you wanted to go in town?!", he called out reproachfully.

"CAS?! WHAT THE HELL?!" Your arms quickly flung around your body to cover the private parts.

"So?" He was still waiting for an answer.

"Castiel could you please…?"

"What?"

"Leave?" You started to get really stressed.

"Why?" Confused he took another step in your direction.

"BECAUSE I’M FUCKING NAKED, THAT’S WHY!"

"I still don’t get it. Why is this a reason not to talk to me? I watched my father creating your species. Everybody knows how-"

"Okay Cas that’s enough." You heard Sam’s voice and saw how someone grabbed his arm to pull him out of the bathroom.