"Put this phone on the speakers. Now." I said as I pointed to the black phone sitting next to her computer.

"Ex-"

"Now." I said as I pulled out my gun and pointed it to her. I saw her gulp and her hand shakily goes to the phone and typed in the numbers. When her hand stopped she slowly looked up at me with teary eyes. I smiled down at her and grabbed the phone. You heard the phone moving on the speakers and some looked up.

I still had the gun pointed at her head and I shook the gun slightly and her hands went up in surrender. "Hello. Just a slight announcement, if a doctor doesn't go to my lady and fûckin fix her broken leg in a fûckin minute, I fûckin killing everyone in this god damn building." I smiled while I looked around and I saw everyone's eyes turn wide. I looked back to the lady while her tears fell from her eyes.

"Your time starts now." I dropped the phone and walked towards Mai again. Doctors were rushing to the emergency room and I had a blank face on. They were taking her away while she moaned in pain as they rolled her bed away. I grabbed one of the doctors shoulder, "where is she going?"

"Her knee cap is broken or either fractured. We have to do X-rays on her leg, but the looks of it, it seem like it's broken." Then he got out of my gasp and jogged towards her with other doctors.

They had a mask on her and she was slowly calming down while others touched her leg and said things to each other. They pushed her out and I just stood there in the middle of the hall watching her be taken away.

"Well. Let's go before I have the cops after me."

******

"Did you find him?!" I yelled while I kicked at a dead body.

"No boss. He left, I believe ten minutes before we came." Some one said.

I grew frustrated and then smashed my shoes in the dead body's head. I heard the bone crush under my shoe and I walked out of the building.

"Ricardo! You better have something good." I said as I stomped outside where he was on the phone next to the car. He held up his hand then continued to talk.

I rolled my eyes and I looked to Edward, "you, what do you have?"

"Well nothing really. There's like no connections to him. I checked the cameras here but the footage from hours from before we came got erased."

I rubbed my face and groaned. "Fine. Whatever. We'll find him. I'm going back to Mai to see what's going on. You coming?" I said as I started to walk back to the car.

"No, I'm going to look around more. And I'll wait for Ricardo. I have the rest of the men search around here but I told them if you don't find anything just go back to the hotel."

"Okay. I'll let you know what happened to her-"

"I can already guess."

"And he's going to pay." I said as I opened the car door.

"I know. I can tell." He smirked as I got in. He closed the door for me and the car started to move.

You got that fûckin right.

*******

So. I hope this was good for you guys.

It's kinda longer than the last one, not really but anyway.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS