Chapter Forty-Seven: Scolded

47
Chapter Forty-Seven: scolded

cover at the top made by As-If_I-Care love it, thank you so much.

"Oi" I hear someone shout but it's all muffled I'm surprised I could hear it at all "Oi" I hear them repeat "you've got to wake up" I wonder why but this person sounded distressed, like someone was in trouble. "Come on you've got to open your eyes" he shouts once more but this time he made it sound like he was annoyed.

Slowly I tried to move my arms but they felt so heavy "Yeah that's it, come on" he says once again, wait that voice sounds familiar, where have I heard it?... wait! It was carter's voice but what was he doing here? Where was here?

I attempt at opening my eyes again and this time I see carter's face In front of me, his face looking panicked as the rain darted down. I look around to see what was looked like a storm, branches snapped off, puddles of water and plenty of chaos.

"Carter" I mumble he was the last person I expected to see as the memories flooded back

"Yeah that's me good to know your stupidity hasn't effect your memory" he growls

"What's up with you?" I grumble pushing myself up as much as I can so I'm now in a sitting position.

"What's up with me!?"he growls "you've been missing for 8 hours!"

"What?" I ask before remembering everything "oh..."

"Is that really all you have to say! Everyone is out looking for you, Rae even caught a cold looking for you in this rain!"

"I-I'm sorry" I say not knowing what else could have been said at a time like this.

"Yeah let's just hurry up and get you back to camp before they kill someone" he says mumbling the last part

"Who's 'they' ?" I ask not clicking

"Your idiot friends, they went crazy." He says pushing some large rocks off me.

"Oh no What did they do?"

"Well unlucky for Skye he was no where to be seen when you went missing, they all blamed it on him saying that if he had done anything to you they would kill him, Alex, Tyler, Eli, Chase and Ryder almost did"

"R-really?" I ask while trying to move all the branches that had me pinned

"Yeah they would have if Lashana didn't knock Skye unconscious"

"WHAT!?"

"Lashana punch him, knowing that if he was unconscious they guys would stop, no point beating a guy if he can't feel it" Carter says pushing the last rock off me so that I was finally able to move.

"Shoot" I mumble

"Yeah so we have to hurry back" he says helping me to my feet but I fall to the ground instantly "what the fuck?" Carter says finally seeing my leg.

"Don't swear" I say but he ignores me and decides that he's not going to let me slowly hobble my way back to camp and he picks me and puts me on his shoulder "ouch" I say as my stomach hits his shoulder.