Chapter 33: Evelyn V.S Romeo

Ender's P.O.V

Romeo grins, "This'll be fun"

"You better get ready for a fight!" I say as Evelyn gets ready to fight.

"Oh, do you not notice that I'm stronger then all of you?! I created the world with Notch and Herobrine! Oh but Notch had to Ruin it all! Me, Xara, Fred, And Herobrine wanted to take over the world! We Lost to Notch! That's because Fred had to turn his back on us! That little... We lost, But Fred had died and we Sent Notch to a world he will never escape!" Romeo says as He puts his hands up as Little Dots of red glow start to form around him. "And Then I wanted Herobrine's power! He had it all! If I took Herobrine's Powers, do you know what I could do with that?! I came here for that psycho!"

"Like I'll ever let you get to him! I need to protect him!" I say as Romeo grins evilly.

"Fine, Have it you're way. I'll just kill you." Romeo says as he smiles smugly. "Oh, And Little miss Xara? She's gone. I already had sent her to a dungeon! She'll never escape!"

"You are so dead!" I say, as I charge at Romeo. He grins and moves out of the way. A spider with a creeper body started spawning. They... Then Had Bat wings?! They started flying towards me. I fly up as Romeo laughs. Romeo had that little thing of Making new mobs. These things don't even exist! Of course, Romeo made em, they are obviously real.

They then start to charge at me, attacking me.

'How the hell am I going to defeat the almighty admin!? He created the world!' I think as Romeo looks at me and grins as I dodge the flying-creeper-spider-thingies.

"Are you done yet, Ender!?" Romeo says as I grin.

"Ha, never!" I say as I fly up to face Romeo, "I will never Surrender Herobrine to you!"

"Oh really, now? Ha, I'd really want to see you suffer now...." Romeo says as I hear a ripping sound, and pain starts to hit me, coming from my Wings. I scream in pain as I fall to the grass. Evelyn runs up to me. She gasps as I look her her weakly.

"Ender! Your wings! They're ripped!" Evelyn says as I look at my wings. Pain was hitting me like a truck. My wings were ripped and looked horrible.

"Haha, have you had enough?" Romeo asks with a sly smirk on his face as he starts laughing Evilly at the end.

"I... Will never stop fighting..." I say as Evelyn looks at Romeo.

"Your so evil!" She says, like a child. Romeo laughs as He looks at Evelyn.

"Well, You are right. I did create the world, and I could spawn and do anything I want to it!" Romeo says as the ground starts shaking.

"What the-" Romeo says as I look at him confused.

"Your not doing this!?" I say as Romeo looks frightened for once. I look at Evelyn. Her eyes glow white as Golden sliver white wings start to grow out of her back.

"What the?!" I say. Evelyn starts to laugh.

"Haha! Don't touch My family." Evelyn says as she starts to attack Romeo.

Romeo flies up as Evelyn starts to chase Romeo. White Roots start to grow out of the ground. There was a mix of gold in those roots. I grin evilly as I start to cheer on Evelyn. The Roots start to rap around Romeo's legs and arms. They start to squeeze him.

"STOP!" Romeo yells as he tries to escape, but there's no use. I laugh evilly as Evelyn then screams in pain. I look at her as she falls to the ground. She then passes out and I see Herobrine come in.

"Admin...?" Herobrine says as Romeo smiles.

"H-Hi Herobrine!" Romeo says. "I'd really like to chat, but I can't. See ya!"

And in that moment, Romeo disappears, but before he did, he mouths 'See you in hell'.

"What happened to her!?" I say as Herobrine smirks.

"I had given some of my powers to Evelyn. I wanted to see Romeo's face! Hah! He was so scared! I loved it!" Herobrine laughs as I look at Evelyn in worry. I carry her inside, into her room. I place her on the bed and leave.

~~~
*screams*

OH MY GOD HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!?
2 WEEKS!?
AHHHHHH

Such a LONG TIMEEEEEE
AHHHH

I should update more.

Anyway, sorry for short chapter.

Bye!