Chapter 19: Ender Dragon V.S Jesse (Story Mode Pt. 5)

Jesse stared at The purple-haired Female with pure hate in her purple eyes. She couldn't wait to end Ender because she wanted to get home. After all, This girl doesn't exist on earth. Ender balled her fists as She grinned. 

"Bring it on." 

Jesse charged at Ender, As she Wanted to land a punch on her face, But Just like that, Ender had teleport behind her. 

"What Pity, Jessica Ryder." Ender Purred as she grinned. Ender then had The wings of a Ender Dragon poking out of her back. 

"Look at these huge, Beautiful wings. I'm an Ender Dragon. And I feast on little girls like you!" Ender says as she Flies to Jesse, but Jesse had other things planned. As Ender charged at  Jesse, Something was coming out of Jesse's  mouth. 

Ender Dragon breath. 

Ender's Skin burned at the moment. She was screaming in pain as Ender flew out of the Breath. 

"Your a..." Ender stopped as Jesse jumped high, Landing a punch on Ender's face. Then a kick in the stomach. Ender coughed up dark purple blood as she gripped onto her stomach. Lukas was in the background, Watching everything, terrified for his life. Ender then looked at Jesse. 

"That's it..." Ender says as she Screamed loudly. Then some black tall mob appeared with purple eyes. Ender men. 

"Like to see a bit of my Ender men? They don't bite, They kill." Ender says as she starts flying. She points a finger at Jesse. 

"Attack." 

The Ender men start to throw blocks at Jesse. Obsidian appeared in The Ender men's hands, throwing it at Jesse. Jesse then looked at Ender. She then started to hum. Small purple Silverfish started to spawn out of nowhere. 

"Like to see a bit of my Endermite?" Jesse says as she points a finger at Ender. 

"Attack."  

Ender then Moves all of the mobs out of the way, Staring at me in the eyes. Ender then starts laughing. Jesse couldn't take it anymore, She had ran up to Ender, Punching her a few times in the face and kicking her. Jesse's eyes were boiling purple. They could've even glowed up in the dark! Ender then kicked Jesse in the face. But Jesse did the same. She was too fast for Ender. Jesse then had a Sword in her hand. She walked up to Ender and was about to stab her before Ender moved away. 

"I'm done playing you're games, Jessica!" Ender says as a gun appears in her hand. Ender then grabs Lukas's shirt collar and pulls him towards her, putting the gun right beside his head. 

"Jesse.." Lukas whispered as Jesse's heart dropped when she noticed what was happening. She falls on her knees.

"Lukas!" Jesse yells as she stares at Ender and Lukas. 

"Jessica! Put the sword down and give up! If you don't, I will shoot Lukas Porter In the head, You're lover." Ender says as she stares at Jesse, With the most wicked grin. 

"I..." Jesse says as she thinks. She lets go of the sword. Jesse's eyes go back to her normal Emerald green. 

"Exactly. Now, Give up." Ender says as Jesse Gets up and puts her hands up. Jesse closes her eyes as Ender throws Jesse's Lover in front of her. Jesse opens her eyes and one is Emerald green, and the other is purple. She then Looks at Ender in the eyes. 

"I will never stop fighting. You think I'm going to give up that easily?" Jesse says as She picks up the dark purple sword. Ender looked at Jesse and holds up her gun. She shoots but Jesse had teleport behind Ender and Stabbed her in the back. Ender's Eyes widened as she noticed what was happened before her eyes. Ender then fell face front as Jesse left the sword. both of her eyes go back to emerald green. 

"Jesse!" Lukas yells as Jesse looks around. 

"I... did it..." She says with a smile. "I did it!" 

"But you look horrible.." Lukas says as she looks at Jesse from head to toe, And he was right. Jesse looked a mess, With blood dripping down her mouth, and bruises like, everywhere. Her overalls were all messy with Ender's purple blood and was ripped up. Jesse also had a black eye. A man with dark blue jeans and a cyan t-shirt with white eyes came. 

"Herobrine?!" Jesse says as Lukas looked at her in shock. 

"That's herobrine!?" Lukas asks as Jesse nod. Herobrine starts to clap. 

"Good job, Jessica Ryder and Lukas Porter. You both Defeated Ender Dragon. Now, I could send you home. This was fun to watch." Herobrine says. 

"Wait, What?! This was just for you're entertainment?!" Lukas says as Herobrine nods. 

"You're a monster." Jesse says. 

"I know, I know." Herobrine laughs as a white portal appears.

"Wait, you expect us to go in there, With Jesse looking like that?!" Lukas says as Herobrine looks at Jesse. 

"Oh, Yes." Herobrine says as he snapped his fingers and Jesse looked brand new, With all of the bruises gone, the blood gone, And her ripped up clothes are brand new. 

"Now, Leave and get out of my sight before I end both of you. I only am doing this because This was really fun to watch, And mostly to see my annoying Step sister dead." Herobrine says Jesse and Lukas walk through the portal. 

And that was the end of They're long Story mode journey.

~~~

In 4 days, My internet connection is going to cut T^T

So I'm trying to get as many chapters as I can in these 4 days. 

I'm going to come back in a few months. I am so sorry. It isn't my falut My internet has gotta cut! 

Anyway, I hope y'all liked that chapter, Oh and this is the last chapter for 'Story mode'. 

Bye Readers! ^.^