Chapter 29: Flare

Female Jesse's P.O.V

I stared at the photo.

Why did I see... Myself... killing... Reuben...?

I then get a call. I pick up my phone and press the green button.

"Hello?" I say through the phone.

"Hello? Jessica Ryder?" I hear the doctor from earlier say.

"Oh, Doctor?" I say with confusion. "Why did did you call me?"

"We'e found out how Reuben... Passed away so suddenly..."

I gasp.

"What?! How?!" I say as I hear The doctor sigh from the end of the phone.

"I.... Reuben was diagnosed with poison and Flare together..." The Doctor says.

Let me fill you in on what Flare it.

Flare is a type of strong Poison, and its told that if you mix flare and poison, it'll make much more pain, and you'll die a slow, and painful death. My eyes blurred with tears, but I didn't let myself cry.

"W-who would do such a thing?!" I say.

"We... Don't know. We were searching on how Reuben would've passed, and we found Flare and Poison in his water." The Doctor says as I nod. I then say goodbye and cut the phone call. It then hit me.

The nurse.

The Nurse!

Her eyes... She had no pupils!

She... She must've been under Herobrine's Spell or something!

"Guess you found out, Jessica."

I look behind myself, and See... HEROBRINE ON MY BED?!

I quickly get up and grab my Bottle of Ender dragon breath and take it out.

"S-stay away from me!" I say as My eyes are about to turn Purple. I could feel a wave of the ender dragon's Energy going through me.

"Wow, Jessica Ryder... I don't mean to fight... Haha, I just wanted to tell you that, you are right. I did end Reuben's life. Oh, What a wonderful Friend he was. Oh so nice! And sadly, He passed. He died from me." Herobrine says as I laugh.

"Oh, Ha! You killed my best friend maybe because you want to know how I would feel and maybe because you killed you're own sister, Sapphire?!" I snap as Herobrine growls under his breath.

"It was her Fault she was the one who fed me that one, potion! She was my only family, And Now shes dead to me. Gone." Herobrine says as I Force the ender dragon breath breath to him. He moves out of the way, letting it hit my bookshelf. The books fall down as The door opens, revealing Olivia with a bow and arrow in her hand, and my brother, Jesse, with his Purple myst in his hand.

"Oh, Well... Look who it is! Olivia Redstonia and Jesse Ryder! Glad to see you two!" Herobrine says in his demonic voice.

"Get. Out." I growl as Herobrine laughs. Olivia then shoots the arrow, and Herobrine catches it.

"Wow, Redstonia. You're a horrible shooter." Herobrine says as Olivia growls. "Well, I'll take my leave. I already have What I wan't." Herobrine says as then he disappears in a dark blue shade of myst.

"What the hell?!" Olivia says as She runs to me and holds my shoulders. I look down.

"Ender dragon Breath..." I whisper.

"What?" Olivia asks, confused.

"Herobrine has Ender Dragon breath!" I say, panicked. "If Herobrine gets a hold of me and Jesse... Who knows what could happen.... Herobrine has ender dragon breath! With that... Hes getting stronger..."

"Jess.... That's..... The world could end if he got us..." Jesse says. I grab my phone, and start texting the group chat.

Jess: Guys! Guys! Get to my house, now!

Ocelot (Lukas): What?

Redheaded Women (Petra): Yeah Jess, What?

Jess: Get to my house. Something about Herobrine.

Redheaded Woman: We are coming.

I Then run to my computer, and start it up.

"We got to research more about Herobrine, and what he could do with The Purple myst." I say as I put in my password for my Computer. I go on google, and start to search up about Herobrine and stuff. The door then rings and I run downstairs, nearly tripping over my feet. I open the door to see Lukas and Petra.

"Come in and get upstairs, to my room." I say as Petra and Lukas nod. I run upstairs before any of them, and get back on my computer.

"My Notch, Jess. What happened to your room?!" Lukas says, seeing the knocked off bookshelf.

"Herobrine." I say. "Wait guys! I think I got something!"

Everyone starts crowding me as I read out loud.

If someone like Herobrine gets a hold of Ender Dragon breath, He could go to The Temple of the Admin, and Set the Purple myst in a block. It'll take a few hours to work, and once it does, All of Minecraftia will perish.

The Admin met Herobrine, because he thought he could work with Herobrine. Herobrine agreed, until Herobrine found out that the admin was using him for power. At the end, The Admin would end Herobrine's life from the Ender dragon born's. The Ender dragon had unleashed Ender dragons, and the most powerful ones were the ones by Alex and Steve. Anyway, Herobrine had gotten out of The Admin's powers. But, The Admin and Herobrine made a Temple, far away. Now, If Herobrine gets his hands on Ender dragon breath, and sets it in the Temple of the Admin, All of Minecraftia will Perish.

~~~

Well, I hope y'all liked that chapter right there!

For now, Bye guys! ^^