Chapter 11: Petra's Halloween Party!

Jesse's P.O.V

"Come on, Jesse! The party starts in 15 minutes!" My roommate, Olivia says as she knocks on the door.

"Coming!" I say as I Slip on my big wings. I let my hair down and don't wear my yellow clip. I come out of the bathroom. Olivia claps as she looks at me.

"You look stunning!" She laughs as I giggle.

"Please. These wings are huge!" I say as I move my fake Dragon wings to the side a bit. It was Halloween, and We were going to Petra's Halloween party. I was wearing a jet black sweater with light gray on the sleeves and black pants. I was wearing all black. I was an Ender dragon and they are black after all.

I also was wearing purple contacts because The ender dragons eyes are a cool purple.

"Lets go!" I say with a smile as Olivia nods. She put her googles on the top of her beanie which looked really good. We start walking to Petra's House, which was a few blocks away. The kids around the neighborhood started to trick or treat, getting candy. Some kids looked at me, shocked because of my outfit.

"Do you not notice all of the kids staring at you because of your awesome costume?" Olivia whispers as I giggle.

"Of course! I am Fabulous!" I say as I flip my black hair. Olivia laughs as I smile. I then see flashing lights in front of a house.

"We are here!" I say with pride as I take a good look at the Front porch. Petra had put up fake skeletons. Some chained up to the wall, and some on the ground. She also craved some pumpkins in the front.

"This looks epic!" I say as we enter. There is flashing lights and I see a load of people. Gosh, Petra's house is huge! Me and Olivia start to walk around.

"This is awesome!" Olivia says As I nod in agreement.

"Jesse! Olivia!"

I look behind me to see Petra. She was wearing a White tank top and on top of that, she wears a dark navy blue jacket with a bit of yellow. She wore black shorts with that and there was a iron sword behind her. She wore her blue and cyan colored bandanna and black gloves that show all of her fingers. She had dark brown boots with golden strings going around her boots. She looked like a total bad ass.

"Hey Petra!" I say as she smile and waves.

"Hey Guys -- Errm -- Gals." She says as I giggle. "Anyway, Cool costume! Ender Dragon, I'm guessing?"

I nod.

"You must be a Pirate!" I say as Petra takes out her sword.

"Yup!" She says as a smile as she waves the sword around.

"Woah, Is that thing real?" I ask as Petra nods. She puts the sword away and smiles.

"Come on, Guys!" Petra says as we follow her. We go to the backyard and I see a pool and a load of people dancing.

"You're house is huge!" I say and Petra chuckles.

"My Father owns a huge company and I'm rich, Basically. I don't really like being famous, But I am." Petra says. I nod. We then go and have fun!

I start walking around. My Head then starts hurting like a huge rock hit my head.

"Ouch!" I say as I grab my head. Visions then start coming.

I see A huge black thing in the air, with three heads. they had one purple eye each and it had tractor beams. I was in... The Ender-Con building Competition..? They Closed Ender-Con years ago. It looked like... I was running from that huge monster with... Lukas, Petra, Olivia, Axel, and... My Fighting/Gym teacher, Gabriel...?

Another Vision came and it was... I was in a city in the sky? The vision was Me... Fighting Aiden on a dirt bridge where if You fell off, You would die. But... A city in the sky? I win the fight and Aiden passes me some glowing blue flint and steal..? I picked the Flint and Steal and Aiden asks if he could come back with me.

Another vision? How Many visions am I going to have? I had a vision Where I was with... My potion teacher, Ivor? I was also with Lukas and Petra. Petra had an enchanted gold sword in her hands and Ivor had Potions and Lukas had a stone sword. I had a diamond enchanted sword in my hand and I We were inching closer to a girl with red hair and glasses.

"I'll Fight all of you!" She says.

The Vision then ends and I get another vision! I'm... In a huge red place with redstone everywhere.. I... Then see Petra... Her eyes are red and she has a huge Red and sliver gray Block on the back of her head. She was inching towards me as she said:

"Just as you failed to save Rueben, Just as You failed to lead you friends back home, You will fail to defeat me"

Then In my vision, I saw a huge green computer, Talking?! Then It the vision shows me pulling out a red block from he ground. The Computer then yells 'NOO!' And it shuts down.

Then another vision comes, and I'm on a bridge and there's all of my friends, cheering me on. I was wearing Gold and white armor a man in a purple robe with white hair started to attack me. They then charge at me but I break the block under them and they fall to the ground and get Slammed by pistons. All of my friends, and some others started to cheer.

"Jesse! Jesse?!"

~~~

Holy Notch! Two chapters out in one day! Wow. Well, I hope You all liked that chapter! For now, Bye Reader!