Chapter 21: Lukas' Dark Past

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND DEPRESSING STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER! I ADVISE YOU DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION.
(Yo, I'm sorry)

~~~

Lukas's P.O.V (Ha, Bet you didn't see that one coming.)

We were all going to go to the mall, And I could tell that Jesse, Petra, And Olivia really wanted to go to hot topic. Petra Probably just wants anime posters. Petra has a little soft part for Anime in her heart.  Jesse Probably wanted a black butler poster or t-shirt or something, And Olivia really liked sword art online. I walked up to Jesse. 

"Hey, Jesse." I say as I looked at Jesse. She looked like she was lost in thought. 

"Jesse??" I say as Jesse looks up. 

"Oh, Hey Lukas." Jesse says. We all were walking because the mall wasn't that far away. 

"Your thinking about something." I say. "Want to talk about it?"  

"Sure... Its about my family. I always think that my brother is dead..." Jesse says as she looks down. 

"You think? You mean you don't know where you're brother is??" I ask as Jesse nods. 

"While me and My brother were running away from Herobrine... I lost track of him. My head had hit a rock and I had lost my brother... He doesn't even know how to swim... So there's a huge chance hes dead..." Jesse says as she sniffs. 

"I think you should think pass those moments." I say. "You have to stop thinking about them, otherwise they will haunt you." 

"I'll try... What about you're family?" 

I look down. 

"Lukas...? I'm sorry I asked. You don't need to tell me..." Jesse says as she moves closer to me. 

"No... I want to talk about it..." 

~~~Flashback~~~

"Mommy?" I ask my mother while we were watching a movie. 

"Yes, Lukas?" Mom says as she looks at me with a warm smile.

"Whats that stuff daddy drinks? I know its bad though." 

"Oh, Yes. That stuff daddy drinks is bad, but I know he will stop drinking."  

"Oh, Okay! Could I go outside to play?" I ask as Mom nods. 

"But remember, Stay in the neighborhood and do not get in any cars." Mom says as I nod. My little legs carried me to the door, And I opened the door. A sweet, Summer breeze hit me as I look around. I start walking until a girl who looks the same age as me, comes up to me. She smiles. The girl has short red hair and dark brown eyes. 

"Hello!" The Redhead female says as I smile. 

"Hi!" I say. 

"Whats your name? I'm Petra!" The girl says. She is taller then me. 

"My Name is Lukas! Wanna play tag?" I ask. 

"Sure! Your it!" Petra says as she touches me on the arm. I laugh as We start to play tag.

~~~

"Lukas, Do not get out of this closet, Okay?" My older brother, Liam says as I nod.