Chapter 7: Stop taking Photos!

Petra's P.O.V

I Woke up in my sleeping bag. I checked the time. 

"6:22 A.M" I say as I get up but something catches my eye. I see Jesse, Hugging Lukas. Jesse Had her legs rapped around Lukas's legs and Jesse had her Arm around Lukas's  Torso and Lukas's hand On Jesse's Waist. 

I couldn't tell which one was cuter. The fact that They were sleeping in that pose, and My OTP is Lukesse (Lukas x Jesse) Or for the fact that the two love birds were sleeping with smiles on their faces. I can't wait to See they're faces when they wake up! They are the cutest! I then went on my phone. I still had my bandana on. I don't want to risk anyone finding that huge scar. 

I then started to take pictures of Lukas and Jesse because I love them. Lukas has been my friend when he was 7 and Jesse has been my friend since I was 10. I'm just a few months older then her. I remember meeting a boy who also had the name Jesse! I think its just funny how I met a boy named Jesse in an Orphanage when I was 5. He was a cutie too! I then hear Olivia groan but I quickly Put my hand over her mouth. 

"SHUT UP! LOOK!" I whisper-Shout as I point at Jesse and Lukas. Olivia tried to contain her screams and she did. When I Put my hand down, Olivia's first thing to do is take her phone out and take photo's. We both started taking so many pictures! Aww!!!! Until I hear Lukas groan. 

Lukas's P.O.V 

I woke up with feeling hot breath on my neck. I look beside myself to see.. 

JESSE!? 

She was hugging me and I felt my face heat up fast. 

"I-- Errm--" I say before Jesse starts speaking in her sleep. 

"I-I like yo..." She says before cuddling up to me. What...? Who does she like...? I then hear giggling coming. I  look where its coming and see Olivia and Petra...?! Were they staring at me and Jesse!? They had their phones out! Oh.. Did they take photo's of me and Jesse?!?

"Oh no! Hes awake!" Petra whispered. 

"Stop taking photo's!!" I say as Jesse started turning. Her eyes then flutter open. 

"Huh..?" She Says, half asleep. When She notices me, I am greeted by a punch in the face. 

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?" Jesse yells as I rub my nose. Everyone starts waking up

"Umm..." I say. "The sleepover yesterday...?" 

"Oh yeah... WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING BESIDE ME!? WITH YOUR ARM ON MY--" Jesse started rambling. 

"We just ended up in the pose while sleeping! Okay?!" I explain. I swear, Jesse's face was red. Either blushing or maybe just anger. 

Jesse's P.O.V

Of course my face was red! I was blushing! No duh!? Who wouldn't blush after they was cuddling with a very... Dreamy boy... Snap out of it, Jess! Okay! After everyone was awake, I ran into the kitchen, planning to make us all pancakes for the fact that I'm starving. So I started cooking us all Pancakes (I've never tasted Pancakes in real life so....). After giving everyone ate their Pancakes, They parted ways. 

"Bye Guys!" I wave as they leave. Lukas was the last to leave. I then Close the door and sigh heavily. I then hear a voice. 

"What are ya thinking about?" 

I look behind me and see Olivia with a huge smirk on her face. 

"Oh my Notch! Don't scare me like that!" I say as Olivia giggles. 

"Sorry, but I need to show you something." Olivia says with a grin. I roll my eyes as she shows Me her phone. 

"What is it- WHAT?!" I yell as I see a picture of me and Lukas cuddling?! 

"Why you-" I say as I try to grab the phone out of her hands, But Olivia moves out of the way, swiftly and starts to run as I chase her. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-" I say as I tackle Little Redstone to the ground. Thats Olivia's last name, Redstone. I grab the phone out of her hands and check how many photos she took today.

"How many photos did you take!?" I say as I scroll down her album of photos. 

"289..." She mumbles.

"WHAT!?" I yell as I start deleting all of them. I wont be able to delete all of them... Ugh... 

"Ya know what. Keep them. JUST DON'T SHOW THE BLONDIE!" I say as I give Olivia her phone back. 

"Wait... I need to see you're writing book." I say as Olivia looks shocked. 

"N-No!" She says quickly. I quickly rush to her room and grab her Book in her drawer. I hide in my closet. 

"Where did she go! She cant see my Fan fictions!" Olivia says as she eaves the room. I put on my flashlight on my phone and start to read the book. 

"A Lukesse Fan fiction!? Whats Lukesse?" I ask to myself as I flip the pages to see a romance fan fiction with... JESSE AND LUKAS!? In other pages, she explains what 'shipping' is. 

Shipping is matchmaking two people together. In this Fan fiction. I ship Lukas Porter and Jesse Ryder!

SHES KIDDING?! 

She made a Fan fiction. 

End me Right now... 

The closet doors opened. 

"Found you~" Olivia cooed as she drags me out of the closet.

"HELP!!!!" I yell as Olivia drags me. 

"Don't read my fan fictions!" She says as she takes her book away from my hand. 

"Rude. BUT WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A LUKESSE FAN FICTION!? ME AND HIM AREN'T EVEN DATING!" I yell. 

"Who's Him?" A voice I could never forget says. 

~~~

Hehe! 

Thank you for reading this chapter and see you in the next chapter! Bye!