Chapter 4: New Kid

Jesse's P.O.V 

A few Weeks later...

Its been 2 weeks since school started. Other then Homework, Its nice. I started walking to School with Olivia until I ran into A boy with black hair and dark eyes. The boy as wearing a green sweater. I bump into the boy as we both fall. 

"Sorry!" I say as I get up, Putting my hand in front of of male so he could hold it to get up. I help him get up. 

"Whats your name?" I ask The boy. 

"R-Radar..." The boy Says just above a mumble. 

"Cool! I'm Jesse and This is Olivia!" I say with a smile. Me and Olivia start walking again. Radar just ran away. Once we get to school, I'm greeted by a teacher. 

"Jesse Rdyer?" The teacher says. 

"Hmm?" I say as I look up to the teacher.

"Go to the Office." The teacher says as I nod. I go inside, to the Office and see Radar and the principle. 

"Hello Jesse! I would Like you to meet Radar! I want you to show him around the school." The principle says. 

"Okay! Hey Radar!" I say with a smile while doing a wave. "Come on!" I say to Radar as he walks quickly to me as we leave the principle's Office. I start showing Radar around before school starts. 

"So, Radar, What do you like doing?" I ask to the dark haired male. 

"R-reading..." Radar says as I Elbow him Lightly. 

"No need to be so shy around me!" I say with smile. The bell rings. 

"That's the bell! Do you know where your class is?" I say as Radar nods. I say bye and leave to my class, which is Gym class/Fighting class! I know Petra loves that class. I always die of sweat at the end. Well, we were given Gym clothes! I Put my Bag in my locker and grab my gym clothes. I Walk to Fighting class and go into the girls change room. 

I change into the gym clothes. really light red and white shorts and A red phoenix in the middle of the short sleeved t-shirt and the rest of the t-shirt is white. I exit the Change room and see Petra sitting on the bench.

"Hey Jess." Petra says as I sit beside her. 

"Hey Petra." I say with a smile as Mr. Gabriel starts speaking again. 

"Today, We are doing Parkour!" Mr. Gabriel says as he shows the parkour course behind himself.

"Great... parkour..." I mumble. To be honest, I am horrible at Parkour. I once Broken my arm with my Twin brother While doing parkour! Ahh... Good Memories... Anyway, We look at the huge Parkour course that Mr. Gabriel made. We all get up. 

"Wanna make this a race?" I grin. 

"Yup." I say. 

"Loser has to buy the Winner a Large pizza at MC Pizza!" Petra says. 

We then start running. The first Course is jumping over water. It was pretty easy. The second part we had to keep sprinting forward while jumping on stairs, 2 blocks wide. I fell down but Quickly got up. I keep running, at full force. I will do anything for a free pizza! We all then had to Climb some ladders and jump onto a Wooden platform. 

I jumped and Rolling, I did it! Petra also did it, but she was falling behind. After a few more jumps, I made it to the end, only falling a bit, But now Petra owes me a large pizza from MC Pizza's! Their pizza is the best! 

"HA! I win!" I mock as Petra finally catches up with me.  "Now ya owe me a Large Pizza!" 

"damnnit!" Petra says as I chuckle. We then see Lukas. 

"You two are so slow!" I Say. 

"Its Not my fault Aiden kept Tripping me." Lukas says. "I would've gone faster, for the fact that I'm one of the fastest people here, But Aiden!" 

"Ignore him!" I say. "Doesn't he hate you now because you quit the Ocelots, Like, in grade 8 on the last day of School?" 

"yeah..." Lukas says.

We then start to learn shooting a bow. We were given a target to shoot at. I was failing miserably while Petra and Lukas were rocking it. 

"I- Cant get this thing to hit the Target!" I say as I miss the target for the 48th time.  

"Focus on the target." Lukas says. 

"What?" I question. 

"Focus on the Target like its the main thing in life." Lukas says as I nod. 

I look at the target with my eyes. I focus on it, and Shoot.

And I shot in the middle. 

"GUYS! I got it!!!" I say of  excitement. 

"Good Job, Jesse!" Petra says. The bell rings as we all flood the change rooms. I change back into my blue overalls and my brown boots and my white and red t-shirt. After This, I had redstone, and let me tell you, Mr. Magus and Mrs. ElleGuaad hate each other. I don't know why. Olivia was always Focused on every Lesson. Mostly Redstone because she loves that stuff. Once Redstone Class was done, I went to Lunch with everyone. I just ate a hot dog because why not?

It was soon the end of school, and I was out of it. I was walking home with Olivia until I heard I scream. I could tell who's that was. 

"Radar.." I say to myself. 

"What?" Olivia says as I look at her.

"You go to the apartment. I'm going to be home later." I say as I run in the detection where I heard  Radar yell. I follow the scream and see Radar cornered by The Ocelot. 

"Why do you always follow Jesse around like a dog?" Aiden says as he pushes the poor Radar to the ground. 

"Hey Aiden!" I yell as Aiden Looks at me as he Grins. Radar runs as Aiden walks up to me. I then hear a yell. 

"HEY YOU THREE!" I hear a  voice and notice its Rueben. Aiden Looks at Rueben and I run away with Rueben. We both start running. 

"Thanks!" I say as I give Rueben a fist bump. 

~~~

Thank you for reading that Chapter! ^^

Okay! Bye and see ya in the next chapter!