"What about it?"  i throw back the question at him.

"Won't i get any price or anything? Like a ki--"

"Finish that sentence and you'll never see the daylight again."

I cutted his sentences before he could finish even finishes it and threatened him while glaring at him after putting back the med-kits into its original place which is inside the cupboard.

"No mam'."

He answered right away.

"Then good."

"I'm hungry." His statement makes me look up to him after my washing my hand in th kitchen sink. My eyebrows scrunching,

"You're kidding me right?"

"Do i look like i'm kidding?" He scoffed -sitting on the kitchen counter beside me.

"I'm tryna' assume you are."

"Stop playing around and cook me something." He flashed me a grin while crossing his arms together.

"Excuse you, i am not your maid or something?"

"Isn't this the part where you should said yes because i just saved your pretty arse back there?"

Okay,he got a point there. I heave out a sigh;

Well i think just make him a little food won't be tiring right? 

"Fine." i huffed.

He plops down from the kitchen counter-grinning widely that i could see his dimples. Which i found it adorable.Wait,What? That must be the other inner me who is talking.

"You can check the fridge if it have some eggs there."

He leans his back against the counter while motioning the fridge with his lips. Obediently i went to take it as he told me to. Opening the fridge and scanning my eyes around for the ingredients inside of it. Surprisingly,he had a lot of ingredients that had already been prepared that i assume by the maids or maybe the butler in this mansion.

Unbeknownst a smile drew across my lips; I always have loved to see such fresh ingredients like fruits and vegetables because personally i myself love to cook.

"What's with the smile~" Myungsoo sang as he bends down as the same level as me-i tilted my head to the side to see his face was a few inches away from mine.

"Nothing." I replied shortly-shoving his head away from me.

"Ouw ouw! Not the cheek!"  he cried out in pain.

"Your own fault." i stuck my tongue out at him.

"Don't make me bite that tongue." He gave me another one of his signature devil smirk;as rubbing the bruise that i had pressed on.

"Don't you think you sounded really pervert right now?"

"Only for you though."

Damn,why is he always so good in talking back?

"Just turn the stove on and place a pan alright? When it has turned quite hot on the surface, pour a little bit of oil."

I instructed him as i was taking out ingredients from the fridge before placing it on to the table.

I began to search the drawers for a knife until i found one;straight away starting to cut them down. Starting from tomatoes,garlics,chives and mushrooms.

"Ah Ri," He called as i was busy concentrating.

"What?"

"What are we cooking anyway?"