falling apart

Erin's (p.o.v)

I woke up in my bed all alone, some thing didn't feel right but I couldn't figure out what until I turned over to jays side of the bed. That's when it hit me, Jay wasn't here I had told him about my feelings for Adam how could I do that. I mean yh I love Adam but only like a brother so how the fuck did I think that I had feelings for Adam that just isn't right. I love jay.

Jay's (p.o.v)

I'm dreading seeing Erin today, I mean I know that she loves me and I love her but does she love me as much as I love her or has she moved on to loving Adam the way that she used to love me. Last night I was looking at places out in LA because I don't think I would be able to see the love of my life and my "best friend" in a happy relationship. I'm just waiting to get that phone call from Erin. 

as if she was reading my mind my phone started to buzz and it was Erin.

E- "hello?" he asks into the phone hearing silence on the other end.

E-"Jay I know that your probably not going to want to hear this, this early in the morning but i had to call you to tell you........." she says weeping

J-"Erin before you say anything let me talk......ok I know that over this past year that we have been together things have been rocky and trust me i know, but I don't understand how you could have developed feelings for Adam have I not been treating you right have I not made you happy-" Erin butts in before Jay can say what he wants to say.

E-"god Jay how could you think that, you are the only one that has ever treated me right in my life and I don't know how to repay you for that or how to tell you how happy you have made me. Before I met you I never understood what love was but as soon as I set my eyes on you I knew what it felt like to be in love." Erin hastily said as if it was the last thing she was going to say to Jay.

J-"Erin I don't know what to say cause I have been falling apart without you just thinking that you could have feelings for Adam and that you may leave me for him just made me feel sick and I thought that I had lost you forever. I just want to be with you Erin, no silly fights, no lies, I just want you to let me all the way in." Jay cried as he talked to Erin on the other end of the phone.

Suddenly the line went silent and Jay didn't know what was going on until he heard the all familiar sound of screeching of car tires coming from the other end of the phone and from outside his apartment. Jay hastily made his way to his apartment window and the sight he saw before him made him drop to his knees.

Erin's (p.o.v)

I was on the phone to Jay when I decided I was just going to go to his apartment and surprise him, that's when everything happened. I don't think I have ever been so scared in my life. one minute I'm on the phone to jay and driving to his apartment and the next I'm being ploughed into a pillar by a truck. I felt like I was going to pass out but I knew I needed to stay awake.

i could her people talking around me but as the seconds passed it sounded like they were going further and further away, I looked up and saw Jay run out of his apartment building screaming my name. I caught eyes with him and mouthed 'I love you' and that's when everything went black...............

sorry for such the long wait on this update i have just been trying to focus on school but seeing as its the season 5 premier of Chicago pd tonight i thought why not. will erin live or will she die find out soon!!!