you left me

This chapter is mainly jays point of view. Enjoy.

Jays(p.o.v)
I have been wanting to do this for what seems like forever to see my girl again and all my friends and finally know I can.
When I get up to the bullpen I notice something different and that is that my one true love Erin Lindsay is to scared to stand up, I can tell when she is scared because her amazing hazel eyes are dark.

Antonio's(p.o.v)
When I woke up this morning it was horrible knowing that it was the one year anniversary since jay had died. Erin had not been her self since he had gone she was always late and never left his apartment. But when I saw and heard that all too familiar voice I though I was dreaming but when I came into contact with his body I new he was really there. When I finished giving Halstead a hug we both turned to look at Erin she was just sat in her seat completely in shock and shaking it was like she had just seen a ghost.
T-" hey Erin you gonna come and say hello." I ask her not believing that I had to.
E-"uhhhhhhh......I can't do this in sorry. I need to go." One Erin had said that she practically sprinted out of the precinct and got into her car.

Erin's(p.o.v)
When I had finally eased my breathed and had took in the reality and that dead boyfriend was not actually dead, I managed to calm down. I didn't know what to do did I go back inside and get an explanation as to where he has been this past year, or did I just drive back to his apartment and wait there for him. But before I Could make my mind up there he was at my car window.

Jays(p.o.v)
When I walked into the precinct this morning I knew that this wasn't going to go down well so I prepared my self for the worst. When she ran out of the bullpen I didn't know what to do so I just stood there not doing anything until I had finally grew the bald to actually go out side and talk to her, if she was still there.
When I saw her car outside I knew it was now or never do I quickly walks over and tapped on the window seconds later she had unlocked the car and let me in. Know was my time to explain all.
J-"know before u say anything let me explain then u can do what ever hit me forgive me or say what ever okay." All she could do was just nod her head. "Okay so.......from the beginning." My whole body was shaking and I didn't even know what to say to the teary eyed Burnett sat in front of me. "Okay so about 3 months after we had started dating voight asked me to do an undercover op I obviously said yes, with out even knowing what it was that I actually had to do. On the night before I had to 'die' voight told me that to able to be able to do this I would have to change my identity. And by This he meant that jay halstead had to die, when I found this information out o tried to back out of it because I didn't want to hurt u but voight said that I had no other choice. When I had finally recovered from being shot I was realised from the hospital and do u wanna know the first thing I did." I asked not expecting and answer and of course I didn't but I carried on anyway. " I when to ur apartment and sat out side for the whole night and I did that ever night until i saw ur lights go out in the early hours of the morning. And every night I had been so tempted to just go up there and bang on ur door and just hold you. So when I go the callthis morning that I Could come back I was so happy. And here I am know so what do u wanna do know." I asked sacred of the answer. Erin just sat there not saying a word and then all of a sudden took along breath that she didn't even realise she was holding and then she finally spoke.
E-"why didn't u tell me u were the love of my life and u still are u should have not taken the job and stayed with me. Every night I wished that it was all just a dream but then reality hit me and I realised that u where gone. Ever since that day I have not looked at anyone else kissed any one else or even talked to any one else who I didn't know. Every second of everyday j have missed you. And know u just appear out of the blue do u know how much that hurts knowing that I was morning over some one who wasn't even dead." Erin could barely get out her words as she was crying so much.
J-" so what are u saying that we are done that we can't be us anymore." That was the one thing that I was scared of the most that I wouldn't be able to have her back in my life and that all that we had was gone.
To be continued.........
Next chapter should be up this week sometime.