I never meant to hurt you

Erin's (p.o.v)
I really want to be with jay but I don't know how he expects me to be fine after all that he has put me through. Yh I know it was for the job but still he has put me through so much shit this past year that could have been avoided. I never thought that I would be here having this conversation with him but here I am having it. Every since jay 'died' there has been this uniform in the unit her name is Keeley and I have been partnered with her. Of course I want jay back but this is a big shock and I can't just forgive him that quick it will take work.

E-"look jay..you have got to see how this looks for me the love of my life died in my arms. And I mourned for you every day. Of course I wanna be with u but it will take time for me to forgive you. But I don't wanna feel the pain of loosing you again because I don't know if I will be able to go through that. I need you to tell me that u are fully in this relationship and down the road u aren't just gonna disappear or get Fed up of me and leave." By this point I was barley getting the words out as i was feeling all kinds of emotions.
J-"er trust me I want nothing more than to be with you i love everything about you and I don't care about you past or our past I just care about the future and what it brings for us. I can only see my future with you erin. If I didn't meet you God knows where I would be right know, I know this past year I have put you through so much shit and u don't know how sorry i am about that. I love you so much erin lindsay it hurts. I don't want anyone but you erin you are the reason I tried my best to survive and just didn't give up. You are the reason that I pulled thorough on that day I almost died, u are the reason I got up every morning. Erin you are the reason that I do everything." At this point I was in tears and so was jay.

Jays(p.o.v)

I have literally just poured my whole heart out to erin and she is just sat there not doing anything then all of a sudden I can feel her body getting closer to mine.
E-"come here you idiot." She Says as she crashes her lips to mine and we endured into a full on make out session.
J-"I missed you so much."I managed to get out between kisses.
E-"me too. I love you." "I love you too." We both said in between kisses and then realised that we where out side of the precinct.
J-"you know we should get back up stairs before some one comes to find us." I said reluctantly pulling away. Erin just simply nodded and we bith got out of the car and headed up starts to intelligence.

When we got upstaris I quickly walked over to my desk only to be interrupted by a small blond woman walking out of the break room coffee in hand.
K-"ummm......sorry I don't know who you are but that is my desk that u are on." She said whilst giving erin a dirty look, clearly she dint like her.
J-"and who exactually are you." I ask kind of annoyed at the fact that she was being so rude.
K-" my name is Keeley and I'm the detective who replaced you so if u wouldn't mind get off my desk." She Spat.
J-"well I'm back now so I guess you will be leaving won't you." As I said this erin walked over to me and out her hand on my back to calm me down as I was starting to get very angry. I mean who does this keeley girl think she is.
E-"come on Jay just leave it lets go talk to voight about this." Erin said as she placed her hand in mine. Keeley looked at us with pure discust.
K-"awwww how cute you and pretty boy here are dating." Keeley mocked. At this point I was angry and I wasn't having this anymore.
J-"yh we are and it is none of ur business. Come on babe lets go see voight." I say practically dragging erin into Voights office.

We walk into hands office and he is sat at his desk wrighting a transfere slip.

J-"hey sarge who's the transfere slip for." I ask hoping it isn't me. He looks at me and hands it to me.
V-"go tell Keeley she has the rest of shift to pack up her stuff." I can't help but smile at yhe news that I am getting my job back.

I walk out of hank office and pass Keeley the letter and her face just goes from smug to sad in seconds.
K-"well I guess you and lover girl can work together again know." She said as if to say that our relationship was bad or something. I just ignored her and walked to the break room.

Erjns (p.o.v)

As I was walking out of Voights office I heard what Keeley said to Jay and my blood stated to boil this girl was crossing the line and I wasn't having any of it. With in seconds I had reached Keeley and pinned her up against the wall.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. This chapter was a pecial one for a friend.