i just want you too be happy.

erins(p.o.v)

i couldn't believe what was happening, how can i have feelings for someone that i feel is like my brother. i'm suppose to be with jay and only jay and only have feelings for jay. Why the hell was this happening too me. did i really want too be with Adam, i mean he isnt even that good looking ad he was engaged too one of my best friends. 

Then it hit me that i would have too jay about how i felt, i mean i love him and everything but i just think that we need a break for both of us too figure out our feelings. I only want him too be happy. 

i can slightly feel jay pulling on my hand and that's when i blurt it out. "i think i have feelings for Adam." i say whispering as i come too the end off my sentence. jay whips around on his heels and stares at me with wide eyes. "WHAT!" he shouts but it comes out as a whisper. i slowly lift my hand too wards his face and he flinches away like i had just killed someone. 

he doesn't say anything after that just pushes past me and exits our apartment. i wanted too go after him but im frozen too the spot. i mean how could i have feelings for Adam he is nothing compared too jay, but i just know that i need space too figure this out. so i send jay a text explaining everything and telling him that i just need space and that i will see him on Monday or when ever we talk again.

jays(p.o.v)

i couldn't believe what erin had just said too me, how could she have feelings for Adam she promised me that she didnt. i run out of our apartment complex with tears running down my face, that's when i remember that i left my car at the district. luckily Adam lives just around the corner, perfect. 

i jog too Adams and don't even knock on the door when i get there i use the spare key he keeps in his plant pot and quietly make my way in. when i enter i can hear the tv and slowly make my way too wards the couch where i see a sleeping Adam, so i decide too sneak up behind him and grab him by the throat. He immediately jumps awake and starts trying too get away from my grip i scream at him as i push him against the wall. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" I scream as i slam his back against the wall and a groan escapes his mouth. he looks at me with a smirk on his face and i cant help but let my anger out on him so i slam punch after punch after punch against his face.

After i felt my phone start too vibrate in my pocket i let Adam go and he couldnt get away from me faster. i exited his apartment with out saying another word to him. it was a message from erin saying could i giver her a day too think and that she will have an answer for me tomorrow.

sorry it took me so long too update. hopefully most of u guys will like the next chapter. chapters should be getting longer soon anyway ENJOY!!!