The start to a long road

I'm going to be changing the way that I write what the say to each other or some one so it will just say their names and then a - and then the speech it just makes it a lot easier to write. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER.

Jays (p.o.v)

I can't believe that Kelly just ruined this amazing moment that I was having with erin.
By know Kelly was death staring me in the eye and he was kind of freaking me out.

Kelly- "what the he'll are you doing with my girlfriend you low life."
Jay-"well isn't it clear she obviously doesn't want you she clearly wants a real man not an idiot anymore."
Kelly- "are you serious erin please tell me that you aren't choosing him over me."
Erin- "Kelly I'm sorry but i am, it's over you never treated me right and just used me for sex."

Erins (p.o.v)

This was starting to get out of hand both jay and Kelly where getting really angry but I knew who I wanted and that was jay so I slowly intertwined my fingers in jays and squeezed his hand gently, to say that I'm not going anywhere. You could clearly see that Kelly wasn't pleased with me and jay holding hands so he swung for jay.

Erin- "jay watch out !!!!"
Kelly- "I should have done this a long time a-"

Jays (p.o.v)

Before Kelly could finished his sentenced I had punched him in the face clearly breaking his nose

Jay- "leave know before I do anymore damage!!"

I turned to erin and gave her one of the most passionate kisses ever and rubbed my tongue on the bottom of her lip begging for entrance and she granted it, our tongues fought for domination before I gave up and pulled away gaspingfor air.

Erin- "no one can know about me and you. Deal."
Jay-"deal. Know can we go upstairs and tell voight that you aren't feeling very well and I will take you home and look after you."
Erin- "I like the sound of that halstead."
Jay- "Well what are you waiting for"

Erins (p.o.v)

Me and jay are going to go and tell hank that I don't feel well and we are going to go back to my apartment. I feel really bad lying to hank but if that means that I get to spend time with jay then I will take that opportunity any day of the week.

Jay holds out his hand signalling for me to hold it I reach out and our fingers are tangled in each other's we hold Hands until we get to the doors of the precinct. Jay turns to me gives me a quick but passionate kiss before we went in and lied to our boys and my father figure who has always been there for me.

Jays(p.o.v)

I can't believe that this is happening to me i have the girl of my dreams and a real good steady job but righ now I'm not sure that that is going to last much longer as I'm dating erin Lindsay my bosses daughter. Who forbids it to happen so yh I'm kind of shutting my self right know.

Voights(p.o.v)

I see jay and Erin walking up the stairs and the sight of them both makes my skin crawl, I saw every thing that happened out side them kissing and jay punching Kelly which he kind of deserved. Erin knocks on my door and I motion for them birth to come in.

(V=voight e= erin j= jay)

V- "take a seat."

Jays(p.o.v)

We walk into voights office and i can already tell that some thing isn't right.

E- "hmmmm... voight I was going to ask if I could-"

Before I knew it voight was begging to go red and looking really angry I interrupted erin while she was halfway through a sentence with the most stupid question ever.

J- "voight is something wrong?"
V- "are you kidding me you are asking me if something is wrong!!!!"
E- "what the hell are you talking about jay just asked you a question hank!"
V- "stop protecting your boyfriend erin I saw everything that happened out their and before this goes any further I suggest that you end things right here right know!"

Shit voight now's what am I going to do he is basically Erin's dad I dont want to loose my job but if that means that I can stil have a relation ship with erin then so be it.

J- "no one can tell her who she can and can not date I love erin and if that means that I have to Lose my job just to be with her then I will I love her hank!"

By this time I was tightly holding Erjns hand to reassure her thAt nothing was going to happen but that was where I went wrong before I knew it. Voights hand was being lugged at my face I could hear erin screaming for hjm to stop but he didnt and after a while he finnaly did and said.

V- "if you both want to stay in this unit in a relationship then there will be rules 1. No pda in the bullpen or at scenes 2. Halstead if you hurt her or break her heart then you wil be at the bottom of lake Michigan swimming with the fish am I clear."
E+j- "yes sir!"

To be continued........