He was my everything

Erins(p.o.v)
It has been nearly a month since I was told that Jay might be dead, at first I didn't want to believe it but as each day had gone pat my worst nightmare has become my reality.
Each and every night I go to bed and just look at the cold side of the bed next to me, i was on my own for so long and I found that one person that I actually want to be with and trust and he has been taken away from me again. At night I some how move to lie on his side of the bed and wake up in puddles of tears, but I'm pretty sure I can't cry anymore as I have cried every night and day for the past month.

I slowly climb out of bed and turn on the tv and without even noticing I can faintly hear someone banging at my door. I slowly walk over to the door and look through the peep hole. A man in a military uniform was stood formally out side my from door. Slowly inching the door open I got a clearer view of who was stood in front of me.

G-"hi I'm Sargent Gomez we talked over the phone." He said in a very husky voice.
E-"ah yes how can I help u Sargent." I asked and wasn't sure of the out come.
G-" well I came as the bearer of bad news, I'm afraid." When he said this I knew exactly what he was on about. "I'm sorry to inform you but ur fiancé has been identified as one of the deceased in so sorry." At this point i had slammed the door In his face and not wanted to believe it.

*********************

"JAY, NO JAY COME BACK TO ME PLEASE!!!" I cried out.

I could feel two strong hands on my shoulders and thought that I was loosing my mind until I heard a voice that sounded real.

J-"hey Erin, erin baby wake up it was just a dream." He said confused about what I was saying.
E-"no get off me ur not real it's just a dream." I say pudding his hands away from me.
J-"Erin hey I'm real I'm here and I'm not leaving ever." He says and pulls me into a hug as he does this I wrap my hands around him like I'm never letting go.
E-"I love you but promise me one thing." I reply with tears in my eyes.
J-"anything." He says with confidence.
E-"don't ever leave me okay." Trembling I finally get my words out.
J-"never now are u going to tell me what ur dream was about." He says and I can see the love and concern in his eyes.
E-"can't we just go to sleep and I'll tell u in the mornin please." I say as I cuddle up to him and make sure that j can hear his heart beat so that I know that he isn't going anywhere.

Sorry that this is so short haven't had a lot of time to write it. That's for all of the support.