she's not worth it

This chapter is in jays point of view. Enjoy.

Jays (p.o.v)
I was in the break room when I Heard Erin arguing with someone. I ran out of the break room and came into the bull pen to be faced with Erin gripping onto the collar of keeley's shirt. As I walked closer everyone looked like they where easy to pounce.

I put my hand up to two them that it was okay and just to leave them to it. But they clearly where having none of it as they didn't back off. Looked like it was my time to shine.

J-"Erin baby come on just leave her she's not worth it."
E-"well clearly she has something against us so yh she is worth it. She clearly has something to say. So come on Keeley say it." I was starting to get really worried about Erin now.
K-"do u really want me to say it. Let me go and I will." Erin debated weather to let her go for a minute and then finally did.

When Erin let her go Keeley walked straight past her and to me when she got to me she leaned up, and put her lips to mine in a firm kiss. At first I was shocked and just stood frozen and then pushed her away. But before I could say anything erin had gotten to her and slapped her around the face.

E-"if u come anywhere near me or my boyfriend again I will do more then just slap u are we clear." Keeley didn't reply instead she started to cry and walk out of the bull pen.
J-"come on er lets go home." I said as I walked over to her and put my hand on the small of her back.
E-"that didn't mean anything to u did it......the kiss." She asked and u could tell she was getting upset, so to reassure her I pulled her in for a hug and told her that I love her.

*later that night*
Jays(p.o.v)
I was sitting in bed just thinking when Erin came in. She crawled into bed with me but she clearly was thinking because she wasn't cuddling up to me like she usually does.

J-"hey babe what's wrong." I asked knowing that something wasn't right.
E-"no nothing's wrong I was just thinking." I was wondering what she was thinking, and was about to say something when she opened her mouth and beat me to it.
E-"we should move in together and buy a bigger apartment like a condo." When she said this I was really shocked but I had been thinking this for a long time, I just didn't want to say anything because I thought that maybe it was too soon.
J-"yh that's a great idea I was actually gonna ask u the same thing." When I said this her face practically lit up at the though of me agreeing too move in with her.
E-"I love you so much, u know that right?" She said as she crawled in deeper to the bed.
J-"of course and I love you too. I always have Erin Lindsay no matter where I am I always love you remember that." I could feel tears against my bare skin. "Hey why are u crying. What's wrong." After saying this I put my hand under her chin and tilted her head so that she was looking at me.

E-"just promise to never leave me again okay."I felt so bad for leaving her and I sure as hell wasn't leaving her again and some how I had to prove that to her.

I remembered that when I was dying I asked Erin to marry me and I never finished what I was saying so, now is the perfect time to do what I have wanted to do for years.

I crawled out of the bed and went over to the sock draw, I reached in looking for the small velvet box. When I found it I turned around in my hell and got down on one need next to the bed.

J-"Erin Lindsay ever since the day I met you I new that some day you would be mine and this some day is to day. I want to spend the rest of my life with u Erin, and I promise to never leave you again and to prove this I'm going to ask you one question. Erin Lindsay will you make my life complete and marry me and become Erin Halstead?" I could see the tears in her eyes and to be honest I was welling up my self.
E-"YES. YES, I'll marry you jay." When I heard her day yes it practically felt like my heart kept at the thought of Erin walking down the isle in a beautiful white dress.

I got up so I was on my feet and walked over to the bed to be met with Erin's lips against mine.
E-"I love you jay Halstead." "I love you too Erin Lindsay soon to be Halstead."

I slipped the diamond ring onto her finger, and Erin lay her head on my chest and fell asleep. Not long after Erin feel asleep I joined her in one of the best sleeps of my life knowing that I would wake up to my fiancé.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter should be updating soon. Thank you for all of the support.