why did you have to leave me :(

This chapter of the story is sad plz don't hate me for what happens in it. When I do my next chapter you might be very happy.

*2 months later. A bust gone horribly wrong.*

Erins (p.o.v)

Blood was pouring out of the bullet whole that was in his chest. Why in the he'll wasn't he wearing a vest!? I couldn't loose him not yet not after everything that we have been through I haven't even told him that I loved him yet. I was dragged out of my thoughts by his hand grabbing mine.

J- "er.......I..no.....I...never..told...you...this..but..I...feel...you..should...know....I..love..you."with each word more blood was oozing out of his chest and he was coughing up blood know.
E- "no jay dont don't his don't leave me. Please I love you too so you can't leave me not yet." I could barely get the word out as I was begging to get lost in his sea blue eyes.

Jays (p.o.v)

When I woke up this morning I never though that I would be dying by noon. I was going to propose to erin today but seeing as I may never get the chance I have to do it know. So I reached into my pocket and piled the box out.

I could see the tears already welling up in erins eyes as she saw me open up the box know was my time to shine before I left I had to make her mine.

J- "er..I..love..u..so...much...if...I..make..it...out..will..you..marry...m-"I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt the darkness beginning to take over me.
E- "JAY NO JAY COME ON FINISH WHAT YOU WHERE SAYING PLZ." erjn practically begged but I couldn't I couldnt get the words out so in stead with my dining breath I said "I love you".

Erins (p.o.v)

That was it the love of my life was gone I would never see his perfect smile again or hear his laugh or his immature jokes again that was it he was gone.

Jay halstead the man I loved was gone.

What was I going to do with out him how was I going to survive.

*4 weeks later jays funneral*

Erins (p.o.v)

I can't believ that he has left me. Left us his family all that we have been through and he could just leave us just like that what kind of man was he. No I can't think lkke that he wouldn't want me to he would want me to be strong but I don't known if I can anymore I Mean how ma I supports to cope with out him. We made a promise to each other to always have each others backs and on that groosum day I didn't have his.

*1 year later*

Erins(p.o.v)

It has been one year since jays death and his spot in intelligence still hasn't been filled it just isn't right. I love you babe and I miss you every second of very day why did you have to go. I look up from my computer screen where there is a picture of jay in the back ground as I can hear the all to familiar foot steps of one of the men in my life.

I look over to Toni and he gives me a look as if to say what the hell. Suddenly I see an all to familiar face that I haven't seen in years but some thing has changed oh yeah I remember last time I saw him he was dying In my arms.
T- "JAY" Toni whisper shouts.jay peeps his head round the corner and smiles his signature smile. Everyone in the bullpen runs up to him and gives him a hug, but I stay sat in my seat because I know that if I moveI won't be able to control my self.

To be continued.....

Sorry it's only sort the next chapter is long so enjoy.!,!