This isnt goodbye

This chapter is in jays point of view next chapter should be in everyone's.

Jays(p.o.v)
It has been 3 weeks since I got the letter that told me that I was going to do another tour in Afghanistan. Of course I didn't want to go because I didn't want to leave Erin but I don't really have a choice. Today was the day that I would be leaving the love of my life.

I have no clue what could happen out there, anything could happen to me and my men. All that I now is that I need to stay positive, for me and for Erin. I really don't know how I'm going to cope with out her by my side every hour, I'm really going to miss her.

It's currently about 6:30am and I can't sleep. Erin is snuggled into my chest completely out of it. She really doesn't want me to leave but I don't have a choice. I have to be at the airport by 1pm today so I will have time to spend with Erin and my friends and family.

I can't stay in bed all day because I need to pack and I wish I didn't have too but I do. So I slowly inch my way from under neath Erin and go for a shower. As I'm half way through my shower I can feel someone out there cold hands on me and I instantly know who it is.

J-"hey beautiful." I whisper as I turn around to see her. She has tears in her eyes and looks like she could break down at any moment.
E-"I don't want you to go Jay." She whispers now completely sobbing.
J-"I know u don't but I don't have a choice I have to go. Just remember that I love you okay." I reply trying to sooth her by rubbing her back.

She doesn't reply but instead starts to wash my body and hair. God Iam going to miss this. I don't know how I going to cope but I need to make sure that I do so I can come back to Erin.

When we finished in the shower I got dressed and packed my bag. Erin came in and started to help me when she found my old academy tee and my army tee. She just stood there looking them.

J-"hey u can keep those of u want." I say walking over to her.
E-"no there urs u take them with you." She replied starting to cry again. I walked over to her and embraced her in a big hug.
J-"anything that is mine is Urs. Keep them." I say pulling away from her just enough to see her face. I leaned down and pulled her into a kiss full of lust and love.

We ended up going from standing in the bedroom to naked in the bed with In 15 minutes. It was now 12pm and I still had to pack so I got out of bed, got dressed and finished packing.

*1 hour later at the airport*

Me and Erin where currently at the air port waiting for my flight to be called. The whole of intelligence was here waiting for me to board my plane. Erin was half asleep on my lap with her head against my chest, voight was stood up pacing around, Antonio was sat next to me with his head in his hands and the rest of them where getting coffee for everyone.

Suddenly over the microphone my flight was called and everyone jolted up and looked at me. Erin slowly removed her self from my lap and stood up. I slowly stood up and looked around at all of them.

J-"I'm gonna miss you guys. And remember I love all of you." I said tearing up.
D-"we love you too man and stay safe over there. We need you back here in one peace." Dawson replied as he hugged me. Once Antonio hugged me so did everyone one else even voight, but there was one person who didn't.

I slowly walked over to Erin and embraced her in a hug. I could feel my top starting to get wet and I could tell that she was sobbing. I slowly tilted her head up to look at me and kissed her.
J-" I love you, stay safe okay. And remember I will be back before you know it. Just don't miss me too much." I said Smiling when I finished.
E-"I love you too. Stay safe okay. Bye baby." She replied starting to cry again.
J-"hey baby this isn't good bye it's ill see you soon." I said realising her from my grip and picking up my bag.

I said my final goodbyes to everyone and headed to my gate. As I turned around to look back at everyone one more time I could see Erin breaking down in tears and I couldn't bare leaving her but I had too. So I turned back around and headed to board my plane.

J-"see you soon Erin." I whispered to my self as I looked out of my plane window into the airport to see Erin at the window looking At me. I could just see her mouth 'I love u'. So I breathed on my window to make it fog up and used my finger to spell out 'I love you too' on the window.

This was the last time I was going to see her for nearly 6 months. And it hurts so much.

To be continued......

My next chapter should be up on Saturday or Sunday but I'm not sure yet. Thank you for all of the support it means a lot. Plz go read my other book it would mean so much.