Chapter 121 - An Autumn Wedding (Part Three)

Start from the beginning

"I'm not promising you anything." He laughs slightly as he sits up before he climbs out of the bed, making me take a step back.

"Then i'm not coming." I shrug and open the book. Before I can react to the second picture of Marshall sitting in the bath tub naked when he was a baby, I feel Marshall quickly wrap his arms around me, making me scream before I let out a laugh.

"Well then...I have to drag you won't I?" He says as I laugh. Marshall picks me up and throws me over his shoulder as we both laugh before he throws me down on the bed and climbs over me.

"Okay, how am I supposed to look at these pictures with you on top of me." I say as Marshall kisses me on my neck.

"That's the whole point. You won't get to see them." He says, making me roll my eyes.

"I will publish these to the media if you don't let me see this." I joke, making him let out a small chuckle.

"Are you threatening me?" He raises his brow.

"Yeah. What are you going to do about it?" I joke. "Now move off me so I can look through this." I say as Marshall rolls off me. He lets me cuddle against him with half of his body now underneath me. "Oh my god, you were so cute-" I point at the picture before Marshall quickly cuts in.

"Okay, if we're gonna look through this then you can't say shit like that." He says quickly, making me laugh.

"Why? Is Marshall washall embarrassed." I talk as if i'm talking to a baby as I pinch his cheeks. Marshall pushes me off him, making me fall down on the floor. "Ow. You asshole." I laugh before I sit up and rub my arse.

"That's what you deserve." He says as I get up from the floor and climb back onto the bed.

"You pushed me so hard." I mumble as I crawl towards him before I lay half on him and half on the bed.

"Well next time it's gonna be harder." He says as he wraps his arm around me and kisses me lightly on the corner of my mouth.

"Mhmm, we'll see." I mumble with my cheek still pressed against his cheek.

"We will." He says under his breath before he kisses me again.

"Who's that." I say as I point at the kid next to Marshall.

"My uncle Ronnie." He tells me, making me nod. I quickly flip the page since I know he gets upset about his uncle Ronnie.

"Okay, can I keep a picture of this?" I say as I reach for my phone. Marshall doesn't say anything as I snap a picture of baby Marshall before I flip the page.

"That was on my fourth birthday." He tells me as he  points at himself.

So cute!

For the next half and hour we look through the old pictures of Marshall and his family as Marshall tells me the story behind each picture. We stop onto an old picture of Marshall and Kim on their wedding.

"What was she like in the beginning?'" I ask Marshall as we both just stare at the picture. Kim looks beautiful in it.