twelve

•••We all gathered around as Hunter had come back from fetching the bottle with Trin

We all gathered around as Hunter had come back from fetching the bottle with Trin. It took a bit longer than expect but whatever. I wasn't complaining seeing as not everyone wanted to play this stupid game. Ryder had joined us as well sitting across from me avoiding any eye contact. I don't think anyone would or could notice the awkwardness between me and Ryder.

We went over the rules quickly since ours were a bit different. Such as if you had a boyfriend or
girlfriend rules apply differently to you.

Such as, instead of kissing them then you can just do seven minutes in heaven with them and your partner better hope to god you're loyal. Or if you take too long to kiss someone then you have to french kiss them instead. Not a rule I have made up... You could probably guess who.

CoughTrinityCough. Hunter began. A few girls had joined us. Or rather the guys. He spun and landed on a blonde. I didn't really know her name but she kind of looked like one of those girls. I frowned as he beckoned her over and kissed her right on the lips no shame.

"Kay moving on" I said grabbing the bottle from the middle and sliding it over to a guy named Will. He was a taller kid maybe 5'10. Short brown hair who looked decent enough. He spun it and it landed on Erica. Us girls all smirked at her. She frowned at the bottle before looking up to Will who was looking as her as if waiting. She awkwardly got up and leaned in giving him a quick peck before scurrying back to her spot. It was funny how awkward she was. She was blushing furiously and it made her look so cute. I smiled and turned my attention towards Logan who was spinning the bottle now. It slowly came to a stop and it took me a few moments to register this.

It had landed on me. Both Ryder and Hunter looked quite furious at the thought of this. Ryder did better than Hunter at hiding the emotions, even though I could see them I know no one else really could. What did Hunter expect. It would have landed on me eventually. He should be thankful it wasn't Ryder because we all know too damn well Ryder would take it further than a little kiss.

I looked up from the bottle catching Logan's gaze who had his mouth in a lined smirk. I sighed.

"Can we get this over with?" I huffed getting ready to get up.

"Nah. I want to pass this one to someone else" he said in a bored tone. I could tell that he had a little plan up his non existent sleeve or shirt but he didn't have one of those on either. Another rule was that you could pass this on to someone else. But it would turn into seven minutes in heaven.

"What the hell is wrong with my sister?" Hunter always found a way to defend me in any damn way. He took offence to everything that involved me. He takes offence that a bottle lands on me then when the guy doesn't want to kiss me he gets riled up because of that too. My brother makes no damn sense sometime.

"There's nothing wrong with your sister Mendes. She's fricken hot but I think we all know someone else would much rather have your sister right now, and I'm a good guy I'll let him have her" he said as smooth as a snake. I didn't like this guy. No one but me, Ryder and Hunter knew about the "incident" "she's all yours Meguire" he sent a devilish smirk towards Ryder that I wanted to slap off his face but I controlled myself. I stood off and brushed off my shorts and waited for Ryder.

"Are we going?" I asked impatiently. He looked at me like I was going crazy or something.

"Someone's eager to do seven minutes in heaven" someone called out.

"You're just jealous it's not you" I retorted back. Everyone else snickered.

"Let's just play inside" Hunter said leading the group inside and upstairs. The party was settling down and people were leaving. It was about 5:00pm. We made our way into my room because Hunter claimed that his was too messy. I rolled my eyes. Him and his lucky ass better be happy that I keep my room clean.

We took our seats on the floor and made another circle as the one outside.

"Do not touch anything in this room or I'll probably kill you" I warned getting up with Ryder ready to start seven minutes in hell. We made our way to the walk in closet and opened it letting him in first. I turned around

"I mean it" I slammed the door.

I turned around to Ryder and folded my arms across my chest. My eyes were still adjusting to the pitch black room. It wasn't really helping. There was a little light coming from my room that was peaking its way through from under the door.

"Touch me and I'll scream" I warned before sitting down on the ground. He sighed sitting down next to me in the dark.

"Can we talk please Syd?" He looked at me his eyes doing the begging.

"It's Sydney by the way and why should I talk to you?"

"Because I want to talk to you?" He asked it like a question.

"Well I don't"

"I do"

"I don't"

"I don't care" his lips captured mine and held them ever so softly against his. Floopin asshole.. I opened my eyes wanting to capture his gorgeous hazel gaze but it was too dark to see anything. Darn it. They fluttered shut once more.

I straddled him as we deepened the kiss. I know I've kissed Ryder a few times but every time felt like a whole new person. It was amazing. His hand holding me steady by the small of my back the other cupping my cheek ever so delicately as if I was porcelain or something.

I snaked my arms around his neck as he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I teased him and kept my mouth shut. He grumbled something before boosting us up off our place on the ground and shoving me against a closet wall harshly but quiet so people couldn't hear us. I was pretty sure we were at the five minute mark. This feeling the kiss was giving me was unbeatable and I didn't want it to end after only seven minutes. He moved his hands down to my hips crashing them into his own trying to keep us as close as possible. I let out a soft moan.

"You have to be quiet baby if you don't want your brother to slaughter us" he chuckled ever so softly into my ear before continuing. We pulled away not wanting to risk being stepped in on as the seven minutes ended. We were both breathless gasping softly for air. He gave me a small smile and I just wrapped my arms around him, my face resting against his chest. He kissed my head and rested his chin upon it.

"I missed you" he sighed. I didn't say anything but only kissed his lips once before returning to our hugging position from before. I heard the door click slightly and we untangled from each other just as the door swung open revealing Hunter eyeing us both with his ever watching eyes.

"No funny business happened here right?" He said pointing a finger at us.

"You're funny" I snapped and we stepped out of the closet rejoining the group.

I forgive people way too easily