five

Went to a football game yesterday. It was pretty wild. I also hope you enjoyed the last chapter!!! I made it quite long and I hope it was better long loll, it was about 2000 words! Anyways feel free to enjoy this chapter as well!
Please please please vote and comment! It literally take 0.2 seconds to vote;)

~Rachelxox

•••I had an hour before we had to be on the road for my Tuesday lesson with Trinity

I had an hour before we had to be on the road for my Tuesday lesson with Trinity. Last Thursday when I had my own private lesson, I was told I needed to buy real "equestrian" clothing. That's the real name for horse back riders and I liked it better than calling them horseback riders. I hadn't talk to Ryder since and he hasn't even tried making an effort. At least I know who else was using me! I hadn't seen him at school much either. I was currently browsing through the aisles of the store my dad following behind me. I had chosen a few different colour breeches, or to explain it, equestrian pants that Ashley had been wearing. I had polos at home. I took two pairs of hunter socks, they were technically just super tall socks but whatever. A pair of rubber riding boots, a nice pair of the tall boots that Ashley had on. She had recommended if I were to buy boots like that, not to get expensive ones that ranged over four hundred dollars. I also picked out a helmet I think the brand was Charles Owens? I tried on the few pairs of breeches I picked out and the boots I had picked out were made sure they fit perfectly. My dad smiled at me as I turned around to look at him when I walked through a few more aisles. As we got to the check out the lady looked at my dad up and down as if she couldn't quite get the name. I held my breath for a squeal or something but nothing came. She just scanned each item.

"Quite a haul isn't this?" The lady chucked softly scanning the last few items.

"Yeah well my daughter getting quite into riding so we were given a list to buy" my dad explained pulling out his card. It came out to around nine hundred seventy dollars. What it's not that much... At least not for me who's dad is Shawn Mendes.

"Have a good day folks" the women gave us a warm smile handing us bags. We waved and got into the car. We were just going to go right to the barn seeing as it was less driving and we'd arrive more on time. My dad turned on the radio flipping through the stations. A man was talking on the radio about how Justin Bieber's wife was quite sick.

"Gotta give him a call I suppose" he muttered his eyes still trained on the road. I nodded picking out a pair of breeches to ride in today. I chose a pair of grey ones to match the dark blue polo I was wearing. I took my helmet out of the box and placing it beside me. I grabbed my boots as well and slipped on the rubber ones and would only use my zip ups to ride in. We pulled into the stables' driveway. The crunching of the gravel path becoming comforting to hear more and more. I saw Trinity wave her mom goodbye and walked over, her grooming bag like mine hung over her shoulders. I grinned.

"Well hey there partner" she laughed tipping her helmet that just sat on her head not strapped up. I laughed.

"Isn't that line for cowboys and cowgirls. Not equestrians?" I giggled. She rolled her eyes.