six

Omg we have 15 reads!! Literally two hours ago I had like 4 but I'm honestly happy to come back to my phone to write this chapter and find out that 11 more people read my book:) Please please please keep on voting, commenting and if you like this book share it!!! Please it means a lot!!! By the way Im super pissed that 5H won tonight at the VMAs and not Shawn. Shawn deserved it not them. Ugh anyways he still rocked his performance!!! Love ya loads buddy! Oh and if you guys didn't know I actually went to his concert in Montreal on the 14th!! He was god damn AMAZINGGGGG! Anyways;) Ty for reading!

~Rachelxox

•••I was handing a crop by Ashley

I was handing a crop by Ashley. If he acted up I was instructed to kick him and give him a light tap with the crop on his rear end. He responded to the slightest of my cues and it was hard to stay relaxed with this horse. You were always trying to keep him contained. We continued walking the horses around the arena. I kept a short rein as told but was soft with my hands. I caught a glimpse of Simone watching the lesson from the corner of her eye. I took a deep breath. I had to prove myself. Ashley instructed us to trot on from where she stood in the middle of the arena. I gave him a tap with my boot heel and he bounced right into a trot. He had a long stride, it was a quick but not so brisk trot. It was calmer than I had anticipated from this horse. He started throwing his head around. I kicked and tapped him with the crop at the same time sitting deeper in my saddle just by instinct he calmed down a bit and continued to follow the instructions I was giving him. Ashley let us Canter, something I had practised a bunch last lesson I had on Clinton. But as I sat deep in the corner and asked him to canter he glided smoothly into it but it was extremely fast. I definitely wasn't expecting it. I tried to calm the pace but he kept pushing. I lost my left stirrup causing me to slide in the saddle, my balance now extremely awkward. I fumbled for the stirrup unable to get it. Crap! I was sliding even more. I kicked out my other stirrup instead, so the balance wasn't so awkward. It was definitely a lot harder to ride with no stirrups than with, but it was easier than just one. I eventually got him to slow down and I took back my stirrups. I kept him at that sturdy pace. I was completely unaware that Simone was watching us, and when I did become aware of it I felt myself go red. I shook my head trying to focus on my ride.

"Okay guys go back down to the trot" Ashley called walking over to the jump stands dragging them in place. She picked up two white and red poles and set a small X.

"Before we jump this we need to practise the jumping potion, or the actual name we use is 2 point. So lower yourself down onto the horses neck. Without touching! Grab mane about a little more than a quarter of the way up his neck, back straight" she said watching us try it.
"Bring yourself up a bit Sydney, heels down too" she said studying me. "Okay good!"

"Good job Trinity keep your eyes up though and make sure to hold really tight on the mane" she surveyed Trinity.

"Okay now, one by one turn down the line, and trot the jump" Ashley said standing beside it. "Make sure you come at it straight too!"