Feelings

"Because I like her! Not as a sister, but as a lover!"

Y/n POV |

I wanted to know what Taehyung said so I followed behind Jimin shortly after he left. They were both standing in the kitchen, facing each other. I didn't want to let them know that I was there, so I hid behind a wall, not really far away, I still could her them.

"Why are you being so cold to Y/n lately? Do you know she's sad because your being like that around her?" -Jimin

"What? Because you are her childhood best friend, and I feel like she is happier around you." -Tae

"What does that have anything to do with me? Just because I'm her long lost best friend, you have to do this to her? What is wrong with you?" -Jimin

"Because I'm jealous when I see her happy around you! Anger builds up in me whenever she calls you 'Oppa'! She never calls me that! I know you are my buddy Jimin, but I can't take it!" - Tae

"Why?" -Jimin

"Because.....Because I like her! Not as a sister, but as a lover!" -Tae

I was shocked at the last sentence that came out from Taehyung's mouth, he likes me?! But he's my brother, we can't... I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was hiding, I quickly hide somewhere else, so whoever comes out will not see me.

Jimin's POV |

I was shocked at what Taehyung just said, he.. he likes her, too? I've been having feelings for Y/n since we were kids.. I thought to myself, I should hurry and confess to Y/n before Taehyung can. I walked out after Taehyung left, and I saw something at the corner of my eyes. It was Y/n, she was blanking out, on the floor.

I quickly hurried to her, "What's wrong with you?" I asked her, she looked at me, "Nothing, I was just finding something." I thought to myself "She didn't hear what we were talking did she?" "Let's go back and watch the movie." She nodded and we go back to the living room.

Taehyung's POV |

I walked into the living room "Guys I will be in my room if you need me." I said to the boys and went up to my room. Yes, I was jealous, jealous that Y/n seem more happier around Jimin than me. She tends to smile more around him, and she calls him 'Oppa'. I was a little hurt, I wanted to confess to her, but what if she only see me as a brother? What if she likes someone else?

I laid on my bed and thought for minutes, I thought again, "I have to win her heart, even I know we are siblings, but we are different, we are not blood related." I smirked at how smart I am. Then I went downstairs and into the living room, half of them were half asleep. I woke them up and told them to go to our rooms and sleep, they woke up lazily and walked upstairs. I closed the lights and off the TV and went up.

Y/n POV |

I walked in my room with Jimin and Jungkook, who was both half asleep. They laid down on the mattress that was placed beside my bed earlier, and they fell asleep real fast. I was looking at the way Jungkook was sleeping, he looks so cute, no lie. He looks like a baby bunny when he sleeps. I've had feelings for Jungkook since the day I saw him at school, and he is the youngest of them all. The problem is that I am one year older than him, and will he even like me back if I confessed?

Suddenly Taehyung walked in and saw me, I quickly looked away from Jungkook. "Still not sleeping yet?" he whispered trying not to wake Jimin and Jungkook. "Going to." I replied, and I tuck myself in the blankets. My bed was big enough for 2 person, and Taehyung is going to sleep in my bed until the boys left. It wasn't awkward before, but now that I know he likes me, It's a little awkward.

Taehyung's POV |

I did my routine and laid down next to Y/n, she was about to sleep, but she looked up at me when I ran my fingers through her hair. "What are you doing?" she said as she giggles. I couldn't take it, so much cuteness in her. "Nothing, I just like playing with you hair." I said and smiled back. "Okay go to sleep now, Y/n." I said to her and turn to the other side and slept.

It was the next morning, I sat up and saw Y/n was not there. I looked over our bed and saw the two still sleeping like pigs, I went downstairs and saw Y/n setting the dining table for breakfast. "Good morning Y/n, why are you doing that? The house maid can do it." she shook her head, and I looked at the house maid, "She said she wanted to do it, so i let her." she said, "It's her first time wanting to do something like that." she added, whispering in my ears.

Y/n POV |

I looked at Taehyung, the house maid was telling something to him. "I wanted to help make breakfast, but I wasn't allowed in the kitchen." I said as I pouted. Taehyung came over and gave me a hug, "It's okay, you can help later, when we go outside for barbecue." I looked up at him and give him a big smile, and nodded, like a kid. He smiled at my actions. "Let's wake the other Oppa up." I was going to walk away when he pulled me back.

Taehyung looked at me with a sad face and he said "You never called me that." I just smiled at him and took his big hands in my little hands and said, "Okay oppa, shall we go?" Instantly I see his smile, he nodded as he followed behind me. Taehyung went to his room to wake the 'Hyung Line' Oppa, and I went into mine. I laid myself on both of them, yes we are this comfortable with each other. They didn't move, I got up, and I jumped on Jimin first and said "Yah Park Jimin, Wake upppppp." He finally opened his eyes. Then I rolled over to Jungkook and laid on him, "Yah Jeon Jungkook, still not going to wake up?"

Jimin's POV |

I felt a weight on me and someone said "Yah Park Jimin. Wake upppppp." I opened my eyes and saw Y/n sitting on me, I smiled and got up. I watched as she rolled over and laid herself on Jungkook, trying to wake him up. For some reason, it was hard for me to look at that scene, but I have to act like I feel nothing. I smiled at her cuteness.

She was shaking Jungkook, and then finally he woke up and he said "How dare you Noona, you're heavy! Go away!" in a sleepy voice. Me and Y/n just laughed, then Taehyung came in and said "Hurry up guys, let's go down and have breakfast!" We then quickly did our routine and went downstairs.

Narrator |

You wanted to tell Jungkook about what you feel about him, but you were scared, scared of being rejected. It was time for Barbecue, and you pulled Jungkook to a garden further away from the others. You thought over and over again, should you confess to him?