Confuse

Y/n POV |

They were facing each other, I noticed Taehyung's fist was clench, and he is ready to punch Jungkook. I stood at the stairs watching them, listening to their conversation. "Fine, I can see from her behavior around you, she really likes you." Taehyung said, he grabbed Jungkook's collar and continued, "But if you dare hurt her, you better watch out."

Looks like he wasn't joking when he said to Jimin that he loves me, a tear was going to escape my eyes, but I didn't let it happen. I took some deep breaths and walked down the stairs, Taehyung saw me and let go of Jungkook. "Are you okay? You were scared yesterday." Tae asked me. Jungkook widen his eyes, not knowing what happened. I just nodded and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Jungkook's POV |

"Yesterday?" he whispered to himself, but he was too loud, Taehyung heard him. "She woke up in the middle of the night for some reason, I followed her to the kitchen and she was crying." Taehyung explained, but he didn't say that it was him that played with her. "Oh, okay." I said and went into the kitchen.

I see a small figure standing in front of the stove, of course it was non other than Y/n, my beautiful girlfriend. I went up behind her and gave her a back hug, she looked up at me. She's so cute, I felt my heart beating so fast. "What are you doing?" I asked her as I saw some eggs and raw bacon on the counter.

"I want to try and make breakfast for other Oppa when they wake up." she said, "Aw how nice of you, you can just tell the chef to cook right?" she shook her head, "No, I want to make it." She said with a cute smile. The chef was standing at the side, "Please look after her, don't let her hurt herself." I said to the chef and he nodded. I look back at Y/n, she was blushing a little.

Y/n POV |

Finally! I can try to make breakfast myself for once, all these years it was always made by the chef, and now I finally got a chance to make it. I asked the chef what to do first, he said I should scramble the eggs first, so I did. I took an egg, and hold it over the bowl and crack it. I cracked another 5 more eggs in the bowl and start to beat them.

They were all beaten up, and the chef helped me heat up a pan. "Now, slowly add the eggs in the pan and stir them around." He said. I nodded and do as he said. After some time, the scramble eggs are done. I was so proud, chef gave me a high-five. Now time for the bacon! Yay! I love bacon!

The chef helped me wash the pan that I used just now, and then put it back on the stove. He coated the pan with a thin layer of oil, and told me to lay the bacon in the pan. After I laid the bacon on the pan, the oil started to pop everywhere. Few pops after, one landed on me and it hurt so much. "Ouch!"

Taehyung's POV |

I was on the couch watching TV, and suddenly I heard someone shouted in pain from the kitchen. I walked over and see what was happening. The moment I walked in, I saw Y/n in the kitchen, in front of the stove. She was holding her hands, it was red. I was going to walk towards her, but I was too late.

I stood there and watched Jungkook and Y/n, I feel my heart ache. "Yah! Y/n! What are you doing in the kitchen?!" I yelled. "I was trying to make breakfast for everyone..." she said as a tear escaped her beautiful eyes. "Hyung, why are you shouting at her?" Jungkook asked, and I ignored him. I went over and took Y/n from her wrist, and pulled her out of the kitchen, "Finish up what she was doing and serve it to the table." I said to the chef on the way out of the kitchen.

I looked at her hand, and sighed. I went to took the first aid kit and sat down beside her, I applied some cream over her hand and said "You're not allowed in the kitchen anymore." "But Oppa-" "No means no Y/n." I cut her off and walked away, leaving her in the kitchen alone. 

Y/n POV |

The food was served, it's still the scramble eggs I made. I was happy it made it to the table, everyone sat down and ate. "Sooo? How was the egg?" I asked with a smile, I heard a loud crunch from Jin who was sitting beside me. "Is that an egg shell? WTH?" Jin asked taking out from his mouth. "Ops." I said with a giggle. "Did you make these Y/n?" Namjoon asked from the other side of the table, I nodded. "It taste really good, apart from the pieces of egg shells in in." He said with a laugh and everybody joined in. I pouted.

After breakfast, I sat down by the pool, my legs in the water. I was day dreaming and suddenly someone sat down beside me. I looked to my side and I saw Jimin, he was putting his leg in the water too. "What are you thinking about?" He asked me while he sits down properly. I looked down and said "Jimin oppa, I know Taehyung likes me, right?" I looked at him and his eyes widen, "H-How did you know?" "I heard him say it himself, when he said it to you that day in the kitchen." I hurt him right? What do I do?"

Narrator |

You told Jimin about everything you heard, and you asked him what should you do. You felt bad because even you knew that he likes you, you liked someone else. You thought it was your fault. You felt like you hurt him and you didn't know what to do.