School

Narrator |

Your parents came back, when they entered the house, they saw the shattered big window in the living room. You and Taehyung told them what happened, and that the robbers had already been sent to the police station. 

Y/n POV |

"Omg kids are you guys okay? Did they hurt you?" Mom asked in a worried way. "We are fine mom, don'r worry." Taehyung said. I saw dad talking to the security outside the gate, after he was done talking to him, he came back to us. "I've added more guards around the house, and some personal guards for you two."

Yeah, I know it sound too far, but dad is concern about our safety. So whenever we go, we have two 'Men In Black' following us. Not going to lie, it made me more secure where ever I go.

-Skips to the day before school reopens again-

Me and Taehyung was laying on the couch outside our room, watching a movie. Our bond got so much stronger for the past weeks, and I'm really happy that he didn't treat me as cold as before. We both were so concentrated on the movie, and when suddenly I remembered school starts tomorrow.

"Ugh.." I let out a groan. "What's up sis?" Tae said, eyes still fixed on the TV. "Guess what day is tomorrow?" I asked him, and looked at him waiting for him to realize. He continued watching like he didn't hear me, then he widen his eyes and made eye contact with me "Oh shit!! School starts tomorrow right?!" he half yelled, I nodded.

Taehyung's POV |

  "Oh shit!! School starts tomorrow right?!" I half yell, and Y/n nodded. I let out a sigh, and continue to watch the movie. Why does time pass so fast, one more day to enjoy only. "What do you want to do tonight?" I asked Y/n, we all know Y/n is such a pig, she loves food more than anything, more than me. 

"Let's ask the chef to cook something delicious! Something that he don't usually make for us??" She said in a excited tone. I nodded and went to the kitchen and talk to the chef, "Make us surprised!" he nodded and went to work.

"Yah! You want to go swimming?" I yelled from the stairs, after I finished my sentence, I heard the TV being turned off and Y/n came running down the stairs, I chuckled at the way she ran down, how cute. She ran out of the house and to the swimming pool, I followed behind her.

Narrator |

You guys played in the pool for so long, and it was dinner time. You were excited to see what Mr.Chef prepared. You sat at the dining table and waited for your parents to come. The food was cover with a lid, so you couldn't see what was inside.

Y/n POV |

Mom and dad finally came to the dining table, finally I can see what's for dinner! The maid opened the lid for us, what was inside really made my eyes widen, It was Steak, my favorite! "Uwah! My favorite! Thanks chef!" I said and started to cut my meat, but I was stopped by Taehyung.

"Yah, I'm hungry! Let me eat!" I pouted and I looked at Taehyung. He swap our plates, the steak on his plate was already cut in pieces. "Eat mine, I already cut it for you. In case you're gonna cut through the plate." He finished with a chuckle. Our parents just laughed at us.

It was time for bed, and our summer break officially ends here. I went to my room and did my routine and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. I heard the door closed from Taehyungs room, means he's in his room already. I go through his room from the secret door, he was laying on his bed, and he stared at me. "I don't wanna go to school." I whined. "Me neither" he said.

Taehyung's POV |

We chat for a little while, and I was getting tired. "Go sleep." I said to her as I yawned, I got no reply, so I turned to where she was sitting, and I found her fast asleep. I looked at her sleeping face, she look so peaceful, and she's so pretty up close. I slowly lifted her up and went to her room, I place her down on her bed and tuck her in. I pecked her fore head before heading back to my room to sleep.

It felt like I've only slept for few hours, and It's already morning. I hit the alarm clock on the table, and sat up, I let out a sigh and got up. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, while brushing my teeth, I opened the door to Y/n's room. I can't believe she's still sleeping. I quickly rinse my mouth and wake her up.

Y/n POV |

I woke up to someone nudging me, obviously it was Taehyung. "I'm up, I'm up, stop nudging me." I said half asleep. "Hurry up or not we're gonna be late, pig." he said and went back to his room to get changed. I hurried up and change into my uniform and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I got ready and went to the dining table for breakfast, today's breakfast was bacon and eggs! Yay! I looked at the time, and it was already 6.45AM, Taehyung and I quickly ate our breakfast and got into the car. We reach school shortly, students are suppose to be in school before 7 and we got there by 6.55AM, what a relief.

We met up with the boys and we walked to the hall together, I felt a lot of glaring, of course, because I was walking with the popular boys in school. Our guards aren't allowed in school, so they waited outside for school to end. We went to the hall to get our schedule for the semester, and guess what? I have all the same subjects as the boys! I was so happy.

We entered our first class, and I sat beside Taehyung, we chatted for awhile before the teacher came, and of course the other girls was glaring, but I paid no attention to them. The boys were sitting around us and it was fun being in the same class as them. Everything was going fine, until lunch time, a girl approached me.

Narrator |

It was lunch time, you went to the toilet and you told the boys to go to the cafeteria first. It was a bad idea, but it was too late. You went in the toilet, and how much luckier can you get? No one was in the toilet. You came out from the stall, and you saw a girl approaching you.